Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Szpilka Survives, Gets Off The Deck To KO Mike Mollo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the cuts, I'm sure Mollow wouldn't last to the last round condition-wise.

In 3 weeks from now Szpilka will be in another entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PolishForumPL View Post
      Regardless of the cuts, I'm sure Mollow wouldn't last to the last round condition-wise.

In 3 weeks from now Szpilka will be in another entertaining fight.
      It shows a replay of what caused both cuts after round 3 i think.

1st cut was from a clash of heads but Szpilka's head was stationary, Mollo caused it

2nd cut was from the elbow when Szpilka missed a punch, he didn't throw an elbow.

All this talk of the ref but no one mentions how Mollo didn't get a point taken from him after throwing a combination well after the bell. The dumb deduction later made it right.

Constantly checking his cuts helped Mollo as he needed the rest and was getting his face cleaned of all the blood making it easier to see. Ref did a bad job but it went both ways, Teddy's fu3king fanatacism seems to be shaping most peoples view. He was trashing Artur as soon as he entered the ring in his prison clothes and sounded like he had an orgasm when Mollo dropped him. If there's one thing you can count on its Atlas hating European boxers.
      Last edited by Mikhnienko; 02-02-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

The pole looks god awful, especially with his sideways hat keepin it gangsta 1994 Tupac Hip Hop persona. Foolish clown has fought mostly guys with losing records and got floored a few times by a decent jouneyman. No skills whatsoever. Would get absolutely demolished by anyone with a pulse...smh.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          The pole looks god awful, especially with his sideways hat keepin it gangsta 1994 Tupac Hip Hop persona. Foolish clown has fought mostly guys with losing records and got floored a few times by a decent jouneyman. No skills whatsoever. Would get absolutely demolished by anyone with a pulse...smh.

Yeaaah but Jennigs fought only ATG's so far right?

Comment

I was there live, it was a great atmosphere and people were going crazy!

Comment

This ref was trying too hard to be the center of attention, even after the closing bell he was still cursing. That guy shouldn't be on TV/Streams anymore. As for the fight, it was a lot of fun watching those two. They put on a better show than the televised ones.

Szpilka is a disaster waiting to happen. Easy to say he better stick to cherry picking opponents cause he will get KO'd very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                Yeaaah but Jennigs fought only ATG's so far right?
                Well he's ranked #2 in the world by the IBF and fights on TV against legit opponents like undefeated Maurice Byarm, former world champion Liakhovich, and Bowie Toupou. Other top level guys like Wilder have refused to fight him. They wouldn't even approve Szpika as an opponent on TV for Jennings. Jennings is fighting on HBO at the end of spring if they can find a decent opponent willing to fight him and get schooled. Lets not get in a dick measuring contest. They're not on or near the same level.

Comment

Great scrap

Mollo was clearly out of gas by the 6th but I had him up a point going into the 6th. Great knockout but mollo cracked him 3 times with a big left hook. Once he dropped him & right before the bell he had him leaning on the ropes. I like szpilka but he has to get rid of that bute stance. Anyone with a good left hook will hurt him. He hangs that right low & doesn't always snap the jab...

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                    Well he's ranked #2 in the world by the IBF and fights on TV against legit opponents like undefeated Maurice Byarm, former world champion Liakhovich, and Bowie Toupou. Other top level guys like Wilder have refused to fight him. They wouldn't even approve Szpika as an opponent on TV for Jennings. Jennings is fighting on HBO at the end of spring if they can find a decent opponent willing to fight him and get schooled. Lets not get in a dick measuring contest. They're not on or near the same level.
                    Bowie Toupou? Who the **** is that?Maurice Byarm? Szpilka fights undefeated challenger in three weeks as well. He just fought two time world title contender McCline. Mollo sure wasn't anything special but this guy beat McBride when he was at his prime and he was pretty decent back than. Szpilka resume isn't worse at all. And don't call Wilder a top level guy based on his record, this guy is KO waiting to happen. I know BoxRec is not really good source to compare guys but a this stage of his career Szpilka is ranked 26 with 13 fights. Jennigs is 25 with 16 fights. You can't ignore the facts

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      Bowie Toupou? Who the **** is that?Maurice Byarm? Szpilka fights undefeated challenger in three weeks as well. He just fought two time world title contender McCline. Mollo sure wasn't anything special but this guy beat McBride when he was at his prime and he was pretty decent back than. Szpilka resume isn't worse at all. And don't call Wilder a top level guy based on his record, this guy is KO waiting to happen. I know BoxRec is not really good source to compare guys but a this stage of his career Szpilka is ranked 26 with 13 fights. Jennigs is 25 with 16 fights. You can't ignore the facts
                      They should make Wilder-Szpilka happen. American haters gonna hate on European fighters they dont know shyte about.

Comment

Working...
                      X