No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Froch Situation To Be Sorted in Next Few Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
    I think people are slightly underrating stevenson here. I would say stevenson has more of the "video game" stats. but froch has grit and experience and he will be favoured and he is still my pick, and should he win this is a great win for his resume.
    Do you think? I don't think Froch would get much credit for a Stevenson win.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Lol how on earth can you come to that conclusion about a fighter who was a world champion before you even started following boxing?
      Why do you assume someone only starts following boxing when they join an Internet forum?

And WTF is up with your avatar? Are you a fan of ukrainian ****erotic incest?

Kessler knows Froch is the only worthwhile opponent, they are the two best in the division aside from Ward, who is so much better than both of them he's really run out of options at 168. That won't stop Froch pursuing Ward, but I don't see the outcome being any different. I don't anticipate Kessler wanting any part of Ward again though. Does he want to have to walk through Froch's fire again at this point in his career or does he just want a payday and put his feet up? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        Why do you assume someone only starts following boxing when they join an Internet forum?
        thank you, mr. cameltoe. i wasn't sure whether the gentleman from Copenhagen was intending to be be derisive with his comment, or whether Kessler had indeed begun his professional career a decade earlier than i thought.

Comment

Will be slightly disappointing if it isn't Kessler

Comment

Adonis is a very dangerous guy. In fact I believe that Froch has an easier time with Kessler than Stevenson.

Comment

I want to see him beat up the rapist.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post

And WTF is up with your avatar? Are you a fan of ukrainian ****erotic incest?

Kessler knows Froch is the only worthwhile opponent, they are the two best in the division aside from Ward, who is so much better than both of them he's really run out of options at 168. That won't stop Froch pursuing Ward, but I don't see the outcome being any different. I don't anticipate Kessler wanting any part of Ward again though. Does he want to have to walk through Froch's fire again at this point in his career or does he just want a payday and put his feet up? Who knows.
                Someone who comes along with a statement like that about a great champion like Mikkel Kessler who has dominated the SMW division for years, must be new to the sport of boxing.

And no, I don't like ukrainian ****erotic incest as you, quite intelligently, put it. That's why it's on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Adonis is a very dangerous guy. In fact I believe that Froch has an easier time with Kessler than Stevenson.
                  Expand on that?

I don't believe Stevenson is going to be able to stand and trade with Froch. CF's punch resistance is well noted, whereas Stevenson got sparked by Darnell Boone. There's only one winner if and when they go toe to toe (as Stevenson is already talking about).

Stevenson doesn't have great movement either, so it's not like Froch will have a problem getting to him.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    thank you, mr. cameltoe. i wasn't sure whether the gentleman from Copenhagen was intending to be be derisive with his comment, or whether Kessler had indeed begun his professional career a decade earlier than i thought.
                    If you aren't new to the sport of boxing, you should know better than make those claims about Kessler, of which you know absolutely nothing about. And if you really want to prove me wrong, give up some reason. Because as far as my memory goes Kessler has fought and competed with Ward (A), Calzaghe (A), Mundine (A), Haussler (A), Froch (H), Siaca (H), Beyer (H) and many other good fighters and always won or put up a helluva close decision like Calzaghe. Ward, as we all know, headbuttet him from start to finish so we can't really count that can we? Anyways, anyone who says a warrior like Kessler will just want a payday and has accepted he will lose is a novice or is just trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Expand on that?

I don't believe Stevenson is going to be able to stand and trade with Froch. CF's punch resistance is well noted, whereas Stevenson got sparked by Darnell Boone. There's only one winner if and when they go toe to toe (as Stevenson is already talking about).

Stevenson doesn't have great movement either, so it's not like Froch will have a problem getting to him.
                      Exactly this right here. I don't understand why anyone would see Stevenson as a dangerous opponent for Carl Froch. He really hasn't fought anyone on Carl's level or even the level below.

Comment

Working...
                      X