Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell in new 50 cent/Eminem video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    It's nice to see Dirrell still gets work these days
    hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      What's sad is he probably got a few grand just to be in the video for like a grand total of 5 seconds or less.
      He couldn't stay for long, he had to run.

Comment

He's in it for only a few seconds but this video will get millions of views so it's decent exposure. At least he's not dancing stupidly like Berto in this video :

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          That would be dope. You ever driven a Chrysler 300??? They are smooth as hell. I got one a couple years back, it's dope......until a Phantom pulls up next to you of course, haha.
          I actually don't like the body on 300's at all, I think they are ugly and it's too much of a "fad" car imo. But I'm sure they run smooth. And yeah definitely don't want a Phantom to pull up next to you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            I thought someone said 50 doesn't get down with Eminem anymore.
            That's one person 50 won't go against.

[QUOTE=4Corners;12745510]Royce brings it all the time as well, because he's dope, but when Royce is with Em, he's incredibly ill.[QUOTE]

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Royce is one of the ILLEST dudes spitting...
            Really Royce?

Dude used to be ill. I duno about anymore. I think he fell off pretty hard. He comes correct occasionally but he's pretty corny now a days.

Em's still dope and probably better than 95% of guys out there but i'd love him to go back to his Eminem Show days (he can't go back to the MMLP ****). That said I don't think Recovery was that bad. Definitely better than Encore & Relapse.

Comment

The song sucks, just like 99.9% of hiphop today. Good to see Dirrell get work though lol

Comment

i got an idea, mr cent:

GET HIM A FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                  The song sucks, just like 99.9% of hiphop today. Good to see Dirrell get work though lol
                  lol for real that song was horrible, along with the hook, Eminem can do anything these day and people will call it great but that song was trash. 50’s verse was terrible, his vocabulary is the same as a 3 year old, saids the same things in every song, and I like 50 but he needs to do what made him great make classic gangsta songs, if he can’t do that anymore quit.

Eminem has been making some of the worse music ever lately teaming with these pop artists non stop. All those slaughterhouse dudes are following his way now and think they can sell like that but nope, horrible music doesn’t sell and they found out.

Theres very few good real rappers in the game left and 50 and eminem are not part of that

Comment

Man pturtle, you said Banks was ill and that Em didn't kill Jay on Renegade........ so what are you talking about and why should anyone take you serious???? This song isn't amazing but I don't mind it, it's better than the s**t 50 was doing on his last couple albums. I was never a fan of 50 anyway.

Em was solid in this song. Apparently you guys didn't listen to Bad Meets Evil, Royce and Em went hard in almost every track. Welcome to Hell, Fastlane, Echo, Loud Noises, Living Proof, etc. Even on Recovery Em went on on several songs and had good tracks on the album. Cold Wind Blows, On Fire, Going Through Changes, Seduction, No Love, Cinderella Man, Almost Famous, Here We Go, etc.

Slaughterhouse is dope. Don't tell me Die, Hammer Dance, Flip A Bird, that those guys can't spit.

Em, Royce, Nas, Kendrick, J Cole, Macklemore, Logic.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 11-28-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Banks is ill, Eminem is great but not the that Em, old Em, the more charismatic funny em, now all he does is yell, and while his verse was good I’m talking about the song, absolute trash, Em just can’t make good music anymore, recovery vs Nas’ life is good? Nas is the best rapper right now.

And a lot of people would agree Banks is ill by the way, just not slaughterhouse fans, they tend to think if you don’t rap just like em then your not great.

Comment

Working...
                      X