No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Will Be On PPV In Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    LMAO, one of Margarito's biggest apologist. And I'm saying this from a knee because we Cottards do as our master.....
    LOL You dudes bringing up Margarito. Margarito has nothing to do with Cotto trying to milk you idiots.

Originally posted by codey View Post
    You know what Mr.spamtastic? I don't know what fascinates you so much about ole boy. but I'll tell you this. what fascinates me plenty about you, is how your in these Cotto threads like clockwork! I mean literally, it never fails! If i had a dollar for everytime you spew your senseless input into one of these threads, I'd be bill gates rich!
    Spamtastic? Then why read? What's funny is that a lot of you Cotto fan boys THINK I'm just in Cotto threads. Seriously you guys need to look at other threads. The only Cotto fan boy I really see out there is Anton The Great in non Cotto related threads. Most of you seem stuck on just Cotto.

you don't care? C'mon man. give me a break! your public display of affection reeks. lol if you didn't care you won't be all up in these threads stinking up the place! once again you've put your foot in your mouth sir!!
    I care as a boxing fan that he's doing some shady **** to you all and like Rhianas, you take it and praise his money instead. SMH!!

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Lol, that dude has a hard on for Cotto bad.

He thinks about that dude non-stop

Cotto should acknowledge the poor lad and put a Tattoo of him on his nutsacks,

"Here lies Mr. Fantastic, 24/7"
    The only hard on I have is for hot women. I'm pretty sure you're one of the many nationalistic morons who'd love to be tattooed on Cotto's nut sack.

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    getting owned pretty bad this thread bro, like usual.

18k posts by this troll, and at least 15k have to be about cotto lol. sad bro.

have one of these.
    Owned how? By being the real one here? The ones getting owned are the ones buying this joke PPV.

You want to bet that ratio is totally false? Your 6B to my 6B. Cotto doesn't even amount to 25% of my posts.

You're giving me the bottle seriously? I don't have to pay for a damn joke PPV fight....WHO DOES??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      LOL You dudes bringing up Margarito. Margarito has nothing to do with Cotto trying to milk you idiots.

Spamtastic? Then why read? What's funny is that a lot of you Cotto fan boys THINK I'm just in Cotto threads. Seriously you guys need to look at other threads. The only Cotto fan boy I really see out there is Anton The Great in non Cotto related threads. Most of you seem stuck on just Cotto.

I care as a boxing fan that he's doing some shady **** to you all and like Rhianas, you take it and praise his money instead. SMH!!

The only hard on I have is for hot women. I'm pretty sure you're one of the many nationalistic morons who'd love to be tattooed on Cotto's nut sack.

Owned how? By being the real one here? The ones getting owned are the ones buying this joke PPV.

You want to bet that ratio is totally false? Your 6B to my 6B. Cotto doesn't even amount to 25% of my posts.

You're giving me the bottle seriously? I don't have to pay for a damn joke PPV fight....WHO DOES??
      Didnt even read at ms fantastics posts.....but Im sure its hate on Puerto Ricans or Puerto Rico....Excuse me if Im wrong cuz didnt even bother to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        Didnt even read at ms fantastics posts.....but Im sure its hate on Puerto Ricans or Puerto Rico....Excuse me if Im wrong cuz didnt even bother to read it.
        Says the moron who talks about Mexicans. I don't hate PR, as you can see I felt the sting just like a lot of you when Dulorme lost and I'll be cheering for Quintana this weekend. Fail again sir.

Comment

Says the moron who talks about Mexicans. I don't hate PR, as you can see I felt the sting just like a lot of you when Dulorme lost and I'll be cheering for Quintana this weekend. Fail again sir.
          What was that a nervous knee jerk response? Talk about Mexicans...okay...lol

I am not synonymous with hate against anyone...

You are known through out this site as Rican hater

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            What was that a nervous knee jerk response? Talk about Mexicans...okay...lol

I am not synonymous with hate against anyone...

You are known through out this site as Rican hater
            I'm not really a Rican hater, I'm a fanatic hater. That I do not deny one bit. .

Comment

By being the real one here? The ones getting owned are the ones buying this joke PPV.

If we/they are or will end up paying, who cares. Why does it bother you so much? If you are not residing in the island or planning on watching it then why do you even stop by this thread? yes Cotto is a shady person outside the ring, so what? You think some of us dont or havent realize that? You think we need you to stop by every thread to give your 2 cents about Cotto and remind us about it? You hate fan boys, Cotto raises questions by grabbing and kissing that fat F*(*, Cotto did take a knee in the Marg fight....tell us something new? its getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                For all my fellow Ricans living on the island the fight will be on PPV. So don't tune in to showtime on Dec 1 because it will be blacked out.

http://www.dishpuertorico.com/payper...s/default.aspx
                Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Vey smart move by Cotto. thats like 80K guranteed at 50$ and 60% all for himself.
                I see the business part of it but personally that's ****ed up.

Comment

I'm not really a Rican hater, I'm a fanatic hater. That I do not deny one bit. .
                  Then you must really hate the person you see in the mirror daily!
                  Last edited by codey; 11-20-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Why are people so mad at Mr. Fantastic, he's 100% in the right here. Why would Cotto milk his own fan base like that? If I was Cotto and the networks told me that my fight would be free in the US (where I don't even live) and that they will charge the people back home for PPV price, I would be outraged and express that I want it to be free there too.

I wouldn't milk my own people.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                      If we/they are or will end up paying, who cares. Why does it bother you so much? If you are not residing in the island or planning on watching it then why do you even stop by this thread? yes Cotto is a shady person outside the ring, so what? You think some of us dont or havent realize that? You think we need you to stop by every thread to give your 2 cents about Cotto and remind us about it? You hate fan boys, Cotto raises questions by grabbing and kissing that fat F*(*, Cotto did take a knee in the Marg fight....tell us something new? its getting old.
                      Then don't make him out to be into something he's not like the 2nd coming of Jesus. That is the real issue. Every boxer has their faults and some of you make it seem like he doesn't.

Then you must really hate the person you see in the daily!

I'm a fanatic of boxing and not a boxer. Prove me wrong. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X