Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow comic geeks: Who wins a battle between these two?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow comic geeks: Who wins a battle between these two?

vs

Silver Surfer
    50.00%
    Superman
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Depends if either are driving an Audi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Depends if either are driving an Audi

Surfers board is a converted S6.......

Comment

Silver Surfer. He's pretty fucking powerful, man. Superman is too, but I think Surfer would whip his ass.

Comment

F*** Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Surfers board is a converted S6.......
              Didn't mean to Hi-Jack All Ive been doing is reading Audi forums for the last 6 days straight.. My mind is a jumbled mess

Comment

Anybody with a red Kryptonite can beat/kill Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Silver Surfer. He's pretty fucking powerful, man. Superman is too, but I think Surfer would whip his ass.
                  I'd give the edge in strength and durability to Superman. But Surfers all out skill set is just jaw dropping. I could see Surfer creating a black hole, trans-mutating Supes into a jar of chili, then dropping him off in said black hole, before Supes could even comprehend what was happening. Surfer is one of the fastest characters in all of comic's. Supes in his P.C. days was probably his equal, but not now, I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I'd give the edge in strength and durability to Superman. But Surfers all out skill set is just jaw dropping. I could see Surfer creating a black hole, trans-mutating Supes into a jar of chili, then dropping him off in said black hole, before Supes could even comprehend what was happening. Surfer is one of the fastest characters in all of comic's. Supes in his P.C. days was probably his equal, but not now, I don't think.
                    Doesn't even need to do that. "Oh hai, Superman!" Green K radiation. Fight over.

Comment

Working...
                    X