No announcement yet.

I am warming to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am warming to Pacquiao

You know, I dunno what it is but all of a sudden I am starting to like the guy! When you put two and two together, he really is the most exciting fighter today. And you gotta like that. And he deserves respect so far. I'm still rooting for Miguel to win the fight, but if Pacman should win I won't hold a grudge. This is a fight between two great boxers and athletes. One should just enjoy it no matter the outcome, instead of dividing yourself into camps. I think that's really stupid and a clear downside with being a boxing fan. Unless you really HATE one of the fighters that is...

So, Manny is ok in my books now. And being a Filipino makes him even more important. He is fighting against the western domination. A classic East vs West warrior! And he's done a stellar job so far.

how could u not like pac. i'v always liked him

Comment

Food for thought... Just because you feel less for one fighter over your favorite fighter, doesnt mean You have to hate the guy.

Comment

Kinda hard to dislike Pacquiao...some his fans are another story

Comment

I got much respect for Pacman aswell. But I'm also rooting for Cotto.

Comment

I feel kind of neutral about him....sort of maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
              You know, I dunno what it is but all of a sudden I am starting to like the guy! When you put two and two together, he really is the most exciting fighter today. And you gotta like that. And he deserves respect so far. I'm still rooting for Miguel to win the fight, but if Pacman should win I won't hold a grudge. This is a fight between two great boxers and athletes. One should just enjoy it no matter the outcome, instead of dividing yourself into camps. I think that's really stupid and a clear downside with being a boxing fan. Unless you really HATE one of the fighters that is...

So, Manny is ok in my books now. And being a Filipino makes him even more important. He is fighting against the western domination. A classic East vs West warrior! And he's done a stellar job so far.
              Props man. I find it impossible not to like Manny, he is a true great and people should appreciate him while he's still active.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Props man. I find it impossible not to like Manny, he is a true great and people should appreciate him while he's still active.
                Very true. Altho I think at his age he still has quite many fights in him. But you never know...several greats were not appreciated enough while they were active. It doesn't seem Manny will follow that destiny.

And what is also certain is that he's a much more sympathetic person than Mr. Boat Buyer!

Comment

I LOVE Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                    Very true. Altho I think at his age he still has quite many fights in him. But you never know...several greats were not appreciated enough while they were active. It doesn't seem Manny will follow that destiny.

And what is also certain is that he's a much more sympathetic person than Mr. Boat Buyer!
                    Yeah, he is still young but he's been through quite a few wars. 54 fights by age 30 is a lot, and you know the lighter weight guys usually tend to have slightly shorter careers than heavier ones. I can't see Pacquiao having more than 2 or 3 more fights. It would be wise to quit before he's 32 or thereabouts.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X