Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mosley have been penalized for holding? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Mosley have been penalized for holding? (Video)

That holding was getting out of hand. This is boxing can his holding was not letting Margarito fight. Holding in any other contact sport is penalized for a reason. This was poor refereeing

I love these kind of threads.

Comment

holding is part of the sport.

until it gets outright banned then you can do it.

this is the strategy cotto should have used.

popshot and hold to prevent from being stuck on the ropes and letting marg tee off and get his groove.

marg should have stuck some elbows out to catch shane when he tried to grab.

better yet sneak in some kidney shots or even a low blow on shane.

"it was unintentional i wasn't punching there but he grabbed me and my punch landed low because of it."

Comment

Hatton holds in every fight. Holyfield held Mike Tyson all night long its a part of Boxing.

Comment

The referee should have broken them up quicker but no, he shouldn't have been penalized.

Comment

Muhahahahahhaha! That video is cracking me up! Whahahah

Comment

From a guy who would like to see more penalzing for holding... no. He was holding at times... but I don't think you can call a penalty for that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                holding is part of the sport.

until it gets outright banned then you can do it.

this is the strategy cotto should have used.

popshot and hold to prevent from being stuck on the ropes and letting marg tee off and get his groove.

marg should have stuck some elbows out to catch shane when he tried to grab.

better yet sneak in some kidney shots or even a low blow on shane.

"it was unintentional i wasn't punching there but he grabbed me and my punch landed low because of it."
                well it is illegal.what more can you do? make it super duper illegal? maybe that will get someones attention.

Comment

That is so funny I think I just pissed my pants ahahahha

Comment

This is whats wrong with some Mexican fans and fighters. They have this thought drove into their heads that clinching is wrong and if someone does it its a disrespect because they aren't being manly. This is not fighting, this is boxing. Its an art that allows for clinching, which is completely legal. I think its dumb for any fighter in boxing to not accept clinching, learn good timing when to clinch, and learn how to backup when in danger. Its all part of the strategy of boxing. You gotta get over it, Mosley is a more skilled fighter and is much smarter in the ring than Margarito was or is.

Comment

Working...
                    X