No announcement yet.

TIM BRADLEY: "I'm all Natural, I'm not the one catching cramps in the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no he didnt! ! ! .......

Nice tough, bring the angry Pac back!!!! Not the "god told me" BS!!!

More thrash please..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      There are more people on NSB than Bradley has fans
      And taking pictures of each other at the presser certainly doesn't help. Most of the cynical people will assume that he is only fighting for the money after seeing the love affair between him n Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        then accept the 40 mil and see if he throws another one

if he does then surely all people will be properly informed

No deal .... you Floyd fans said this with the testing and Floyd blocked it again with this money!

"Take the test and we have a fight"

Comment

• Now that's a real fighter!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
            What you got to realize is that initially he was doing loads of d1ckriding with Pac. I am not surprised that he changed his tone because that wasn't working.
            Nothing wrong with it. Especially when the fight is already sealed and about to be delivered. Fans need not be sensitive about it. Malignaggi unleashed all kinds of verbal assaults against Roach and Khan in the days leading to the Khan fight. He apologized later. Most fights end in an amicable manner. The opposite rarely happens like in the Marg/Cotto.

The bad thing is when fighters trash each other and never get to fight in the ring. That would be a fair game for fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              We know Pac is the only star fighter that has turned down testing. Canelo, Mosley, Floyd, Khan, Peterson, Berto, Ortiz, Cotto are all helping to clean up the sport and take additional testing.

Man up Pacquiao.

Don`t you mean Pac should take the needle out his dunghole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Nothing wrong with it. Especially when the fight is already sealed and about to be delivered. Fans need not be sensitive about it. Malignaggi unleashed all kinds of verbal assaults against Roach and Khan in the days leading to the Khan fight. He apologized later. Most fights end in an amicable manner. The opposite rarely happens like in the Marg/Cotto.

The bad thing is when fighters trash each other and never get to fight in the ring. That would be a fair game for fans.
                I know what you mean. I was just giving my opinion on why I thought Bradley had changed his stance.

Comment

• Glad Bradley is speaking up and is not just :*******: Pacquiao!

If your offended by his comment...WHO GIVES A DAMN! Your not the one that will be fighting him in June!

Bradley don't get enough credit for his IN RING IQ, he is a very smart fighter in the ring and he too can make adjustments and figure his opponent out and he can also be very unpredictable which is why I predict from the first day I heard this fight was going to happen that Bradley will give Pacquiao some SERIOUS PROBLEMS and if the "FIX IS NOT IN" he might even get the win

great interview by Karceno BY THE WAY!
                  Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 03-24-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    lol!

Didn't you read what I said?

Floyd fans said "if the Pac camp truly believe Floyd is scared/ducking and throwing roadblocks, then why not accept the TESTING and see if he throws another "roadblock""

We've already gone passed that stage .... Floyd failed!!! .... but when Floyd is your hero .... you go blind and can't see the obvious!

Pac would have gotten 50/50 back then had he agreed to the 14 day cutoff Floyd put on the table because Floyd was not as knowledgable about the boxing side of business back then.Later he looked at Manny`s Purse and realized that Manny is not getting paid nowhere near as much as him.Floyd is promotes his fights so as a result is taking a risk investing his money into his own fights.Pac does not promote his fights Arum does so as result pac is not investing anything so that alone shows that pac don`t deserve 50/50.Plus Pac lost to Marquez (i don`t care what you P a c t a r d s say)so that also reduced Pac`s value.

Comment

• Seems like a real stupid thing to say.

There's no relationship between "steroids" and leg cramps. None whatsoever. Bradley is talking dumb- and about the person that is giving him the chance- (and best payday) of a life time.

I look forward to Manny cracking that big dome around the ring come june 6

Comment

Working...
                      X