Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Fully Focused To Continue Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since he just started, Marquez probably isn't suffering the post-PED effects that his colleagues are going through so I'd say he has a couple more fights in him. Seriously though, if he won't fight Pacquiao until September does this mean he'll sit idle until then? Terrible.

Comment

The only reason he is gonna continue to fight is for money. He has nothibg else to prove his legacy is already cemented. I just hope that when he does retire is because I wanted to and not because he had to.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Since he just started, Marquez probably isn't suffering the post-PED effects that his colleagues are going through so I'd say he has a couple more fights in him. Seriously though, if he won't fight Pacquiao until September does this mean he'll sit idle until then? Terrible.
        I agree,Bradley is right there for him..I doubt it happens,Marquez won't take that risk...

That is one thing I hate about Marquez right now..Outside of Manny what was the last creditable fight he's had in the last 2-3 yrs...

Comment

Good for him he is well deserving of big money now.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I'd wait until the manny fight. You don't want to risk any injury. I'd just ramp up my sparring significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I agree,Bradley is right there for him..I doubt it happens,Marquez won't take that risk...

That is one thing I hate about Marquez right now..Outside of Manny what was the last creditable fight he's had in the last 2-3 yrs...
              I would have to say Juan Diaz and Michael Katsidas. Mayweather too but he lost that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

And he freely gets away with it.

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I would have to say Juan Diaz and Michael Katsidas. Mayweather too but he lost that one.
                Bold, that's probably his second best win too......

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  His wife wanted him to quit 2-3 fights ago.

He talked her out of it.

Off subject:

Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend gets 25,000 a week from J LO just for fuking her azz.

He wants to be a boxer.. I wonder how far he'll go.

Maybe he can talk J LO into buying JMM as a trainer?

This way JMM won't have to get hit anymore but still make bank.

I'm currently in college studying up on marketing.. and a great way to make money for these former athletes is to train the boyfriends, sons, daughters of rich women.. they pay a insanely high amount of fees for that.

This former boxer from the 70's .. Marvin Johnson or some other LHW was making hundreds of thousands training that one female pop star's son in boxing.
                  DAMN!!! 25K a week to hit that beautiful azz??? No ****, but dude must be packin fa real, fa real.

Comment

I'm a little surprised but he really is looking at a serious payday to do a 5th fight. But to retire now is definitely the smarter move for legacy. But I think he's mostly interested in providing for his great grand kids at this point. Maybe their kids too..

Win or lose after the 5th fight I think Manny and JMM should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      And he freely gets away with it.

Bold, that's probably his second best win too......
                      But that Michael Katsidas fight really showed how good Juan Manuel Marquez is. He was masterful in that fight. The question should be.... Who has Pacquiao fought in the last 2/3 years worth anything? Probably Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X