Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Wii a piece of crap? The graphics are all like gamecube and ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Is the Wii a piece of crap? The graphics are all like gamecube and ****

And the motion controls get old pretty quick. My modded nintendo wii is so dusty, I would try to sell it to someone who wants a modded wii but I don't even think anyone wants a crappy ass wii anymore.

I will probably get one at some point as I like the Resident Evil games and there are a few others I'd like to try like No More Heroes. But the 360 and the PS3 have far better games and capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I will probably get one at some point as I like the Resident Evil games and there are a few others I'd like to try like No More Heroes. But the 360 and the PS3 have far better games and capabilities.
      Both the No More Heroes games are worth trying a wii. If you live in New Jersey, I'll sell you my Modded Wii. It has one controller, a steering wheel, a gun and a Nintendo classic controller.

Noticed you lived in London... Awww ****...

Comment

I like the wii, not for serious gaming but its fun to play with groups of people like bowling and ****. Mine is modded too and I have all the emulators filled up so whenever I feel like playing old school games it's there...

Comment

I got a wii some weeks ago specifically for Monster Hunter Tri. I'll pick up both no more heroes games one day, so far I'm having fun.

Comment

WII is a family console and for ****ing around a bit..

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
              WII is a family console and for ****ing around a bit..
              The wii is for giving a female an expensive vibrator.

[IMG]http://www.code******.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/wiii-dildo.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

does it include the boxing game? i gotta learn some more skills!

Comment

I have a Wii, I honestly haven't used it in maybe just under a year.

It's collecting dust, I sold all my games and modded it and I still can't find enough games to hold my interest. No More Heroes was good, M Kart, M Galaxy, LoZelda, SSB Brawl, Dead Space Extraction and Metroid Prime trilogy all held my interest for about 6 months. Worst purchase I made it a while. I even bought Wii Fit, then I realised I had a gym membership and doing pushups on the floor was just as good doing on a balance board and less annoying that having a silver ****** on screen telling me I'm doing well.

I don't even use it as a family or Party console, I break out Fifa, LBP, Halo and soon to be modnation racers for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                    And the motion controls get old pretty quick. My modded nintendo wii is so dusty, I would try to sell it to someone who wants a modded wii but I don't even think anyone wants a crappy ass wii anymore.

The Wii is for Women, kids and old folks...my 4 yr old daughter and 8 yr old son love it...

Comment

Working...
                    X