Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seriously , has there been any fighter more annoying than...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'll tell you what's also annoying.. The fact that people refuse to acknowledge the difference between a Flomo and a Floyd fan and automatically assume that Floyd fans are also die-hard fans of Broner and of just about every other "slick black" fighter.

Its idiotic actually.

Broner is talented but annoying as hell. His jokes are corny and that grunting sound he makes when he punches makes me want to mute the fight when watching. He hasn't been truly tested yet and he's overrated/overhyped by HBO.

Rees said: Pick your pants up from around your ankles you fuckin muppet!!

Broner kicked his ass but Rees owned him with that remark..
    This difference between Floyd fans and floydiots is pretty stark, much the same as it is with any fighter.

Comment

People mad that Broner is already a way bigger star than Donaire...and his HBO numbers piss all over Donaire's too...Broner is the face of the next generation.

Comment

the sport needs people like broner, im tired of the nice guy bulls*it.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          hell , do you see delahoya , sergio martinez etc calling people ugly?....broner is ugly..have you seen an ugly fighter calling people ugly?...he's the first one....
          wow bro u really took it to heart when he calls people ugly.i think the way he acts is just a show. theres no way in hell somebody can honestly be that annoying. but straight up dude is pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            He's funnier than Floyd.

Floyd wishes he could trash talk like Broner.

Broner is corny, but at least he can make people laugh, not just scratch their heads.
            I think a lot of people just laugh when he says stuff because they're embarrassed for him. It's like when your 10 year old nephew tells a joke that isn't really funny, but you feel bad for him so you give him the courtesy laugh. Or how when some people say something so off the wall or stupid you laugh because it's so strange. The difference is though that the nephew is 10, Broner is a grown man. Broner thrives on it, and his circle of people around him are always giving him the courtesy laughs. With all that said, I don't think (for now) it's coming from some place malicious, I think he just wants to be a funny guy which very often comes off not so funny. When it's not funny, it often gets excused as "he's still very young". He's grown when he wants to be, and excused by 'he's still very young' when it comes off wrong. That confliction may be somewhat the reason he tends to rub people the wrong way.

Comment

its true this guy is annoying as hell, if you are good thats kool dont be an azz and try too damn hard like this ignorant fool......

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                People mad that Broner is already a way bigger star than Donaire...and his HBO numbers piss all over Donaire's too...Broner is the face of the next generation.

how is broner already a bigger star than donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  how is broner already a bigger star than donaire?
                  Just look at the HBO numbers for 2012...in terms of volume (Pac replay numbers skew one of Donaire's figures) it goes:

JCCj
                  Canelo
                  Broner

Donaire

Not to mention Broner is higher ranked P4P in addition to doing better standalone numbers on HBO. These things were all posted on here a couple months ago and I was shocked at how low Donaire's viewership numbers were in relation to those 3.

Comment

I don't really mind Broner, but he might be too much of an assh0le. The disrespectful comments about his opponents after the fight needs to stop. I think there is a breaking point where fans won't support a totally bad guy.

He also needs to cut out some of the showboating. Rees stuck him pretty good while he was clowning, and I can't help wonder what would happen if that was Matthysse instead. He'll be so much better once he matures a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      god damn broner..i mean, floyd is annoying too but even floyd fans get annoyed by this dumb son of a b1tch...that should tell you something..

i mean come on, floyd fans pretty much can stomach floyd eating corn out of 50 cent's **** but many of em depise this dumb purse snatchin twat...
                      Boxing fans commenting on a fighters looks? Basically calling other fighter cute, and more deserving of calling people ugly? Times have changed

Comment

Working...
                      X