Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other ways to pick up points than begging/betting/posting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other ways to pick up points than begging/betting/posting?

Just wondering. Some people have ridiculous amounts. Am I missing something around here? Any other ways to make points? Any other sports betting? Non-sports betting? Forum games? Sponsoring? I dunno.

PS. This isn't a begging thread. I don't want any donations, thanks.

i dont know either, all of my points is from donation and it just only from 3 people. i recall i only beg one times at larryxxx thread.

as you can see i already pimp my profile and dont know what to do anymore with all of my points, earlier this month i made a threads betting all of my points on Maidana because i believe 80% Mayweather will win but no one bite instead i get another 5 bils from Maidana fans. WTF??

Comment

Haha. Yes indeed. I often see people betting hundreds of trillions. Who is going to accept a hundred thousand bet in the current climate?

Comment

Originally posted by Finn View Post
        Haha. Yes indeed. I often see people betting hundreds of trillions. Who is going to accept a hundred thousand bet in the current climate?
        Dropped some points to you. If you can't swallow your pride, just remember you didn't beg for the points.

Comment

It's not about pride my friend, I was hoping there'd be other ways of obtaining points. Is that how everyone obtains points now, through donation? Is every point on the forum generated from posting or is there some evil dictator-like figure distributing them at will?

Comment

let me know how much you want.

Comment

Working...
            X