Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you give Adrien Broner props for not getting knocked out by Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NOBODY remember Broner rolling around on the canvas after the headbutt acting like he was hurt

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Yeah, good point. I was focusing on the positive side of his fight but now I remember all the fouling he was doing and the ref let him.
      this is boxing, Maidana was fouling too, cant Headbutt sum1 because they clinching, and after the head but he elbowed Broner in the jaw while his mouth was open. Idk about you but coming from Maidana that ***** would hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Does NOBODY remember Broner rolling around on the canvas after the headbutt acting like he was hurt
        Ali would never go out like a chump. He was a cute boxer but not anybody's *****! Broner is Maidana's personal *****. Look at when he humped his ass.

Last edited by punchr; 03-26-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
          this is boxing, Maidana was fouling too, cant Headbutt sum1 because they clinching, and after the head but he elbowed Broner in the jaw while his mouth was open. Idk about you but coming from Maidana that ***** would hurt.
          I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that! I looked carefully and was like,

"Damn, that looked like it would hurt."

I believe Broner was really hurt from that and was getting wobbled more often after that punch-elbow combo from Maidana.

Comment

absolutely, any reasonable person would.

he showed the heart of a champion, he showed true warrior spirit. all the flaws which caused him to lose can be a adjusted and a man with the determination and talent of adrien broner can do just that.

he isnt a great fighter yet but he has all the tools to become one, both physical and mental.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
              Broner gets respect from me, because Maidana is KO/TKO ing WWs like nothing now. Hes much better and a lot stronger than he was before Khan. Soto-Karas couldnt last 12, Lopez Couldnt last 12. Broner finished although battered he was wining rounds. He gets my respect at least.
              Soto-Kara's & Lopez didn't have Lawrence Cole on their side.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                absolutely, any reasonable person would.

he showed the heart of a champion, he showed true warrior spirit. all the flaws which caused him to lose can be a adjusted and a man with the determination and talent of adrien broner can do just that.

he isnt a great fighter yet but he has all the tools to become one, both physical and mental.
                A warrior doesn't fake an injury to escape the battle.

Comment

"if, if we fight tomorrow, I'm gonna **** him up".

Credit for what again?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i voted no, just because the attempt to get marcos DQ in round 8

Comment

The Hate for Black fighters is real!!! Broner fought his ass off and he lost !!!! But the hate for the athletically gifted is Real !!! I don't care about a fighters life outside of the ring!!!! Ike Ibeabuchi was a god in that ring!!! Hammering Hank Lundy is a Real life hard nose fighter!!! I can name so many fighters that I like that has nothing to do what they do outside of the ring!!! But this is America and hating BLACK PEOPLE is as American as Apple pie!!! :

Comment

Working...
                      X