Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    He's done crack?
    There are 0 stories 0 proof and absolutely no facts to back up this claim,there is absolutely no articles or stories about Roger doing drugs or anything related to drugs

Comment

i used to work with floyd sr at crack factory...

Comment

I dont like this idea. I believe if it aint broke dont fix it. Although if roger is sick I guess you can say the training program is broke. Floyd hasnt used sr as a direct trainer in what over ten years at least plus throw in all of the drama they have and you could see them arguing and **** and floyd left with no trainer mid camp.

I think he should atleast consider jeff mayweather, but I dont know how much they have worked together if at all. he seems pretty... stable.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Yes. Uncle Roger not feeling so well

This doesnt sound good as Sr is the one with the terminal lung disease as well but I guess Roger is having problems with his diabetes too.
        Last edited by elfag; 12-11-2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          over on Floyd hype
          Not a good idea at all. Both their egos are too big.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            There are 0 stories 0 proof and absolutely no facts to back up this claim,there is absolutely no articles or stories about Roger doing drugs or anything related to drugs
            Oh so it's more of him using a racist stereotype, got it.

Comment

Floyd Sr. would not leave a fighter in the middle of a training camp.

Comment

Now he has two crack heads to choose from, but he doesn't need either one of them. Pad work is all he really used him for.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Now he has two crack heads to choose from, but he doesn't need either one of them. Pad work is all he really used him for.
                  reported................

Comment

damn....I just hope Roger gets well.....Floyd will be even tougher to beat now imo....Big Floyd knows his ish...just hope their egos don't clash

Comment

There's so much drama because they're black? Either way it's always Floyd's (JRs) choice what he does in the ring when it's time.

Comment

Working...
                      X