Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney is Set To Invade Russia This Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be so happy if Toney wins this one. Don't see it happening though. Lebedev needs to fight someone who's been relevant recently. RJJ then Toney? Come on.

Comment

To latinking- That's just coincidence...let me restate my thought, I take back that it's the boxers fault, it was the ref allowing Roy to be hurt like that. Their job is to protect the fighter and that guy obviously didnt. Roy was CLEARLY out on his feet and the ref een signaled Lebedev to smash him one more time completely defenseless. On another net, I didn't see the fight between mayweather and ortiz but the general consensus on the situation is that the shot was legal but just unsportsmanlike.

Comment

Toney has stunck out every arena that he's fought in for the past 10 years or so -- comes out of retirement every couple of years, cuts down on the donuts for a few weeks and gives another oh so boring performance.... I really hope that this time he's made a mistake and ends up facing a guy who actually can fight....

Comment

WAR Lebedev!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
            Toney has stunck out every arena that he's fought in for the past 10 years or so -- comes out of retirement every couple of years, cuts down on the donuts for a few weeks and gives another oh so boring performance.... I really hope that this time he's made a mistake and ends up facing a guy who actually can fight....
            If you think Toney is a boring fighter you dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

I got a billion points that says Toney beats Lebedev. Anybody want this bet? If so please PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X