No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Toe is No Excuse, I'll Fight Wladimir in November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all cases made for a rematch should be made in the ring

why the **** would we want to see that fight again?

you want another payday, haye?
    behave like a man and don't stink the place out
    and don't point to your little toe as an excuse

you know things are bad when you're making a wladimir fight more boring than ordinary

Comment

Just retire with your sack of loot and broken toe. You were boring as hell to watch, as usual

Comment

Please, **** no. Not another stinker of a fight please.

I'm about as excited for this as I would be for RJJ vs. B-Hop III

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
          Haye - Adamek would be a lot better.
          This ^^^^

If it happens I'm willing to bet all my tiny amount of points on Adamek

Comment

all david haye has to do is take out a top HW in exciting fashion and i guarantee he could get another fight with a klitschko! not that id recommend fighting either klitschko again, but if haye wants to get another shot this is what he has to do.

Comment

Haye needs to convincingly beat a guy like Arreola before he can rematch Wlad.

I don't think Haye has a hope vs Vitali before Vitali's age catches up with him, hes far too passive to beat him on points and can't KO him.

If Haye faces Wlad again he has to step up the activity, go to the body and use an accumulation of punches to stop Wlad, because he can't 1 punch KO him.

Comment

Comment

This little piggy told me that the Excusemaker should get at least 2-3 good wins under her belt before she even utters the word "Klitschko"

little pinky toe....LOL... what a lying sack of turds, cowardly twat ran around the ring, flopped like a dead fish, complained to the ref, and only threw 24 punches a roung - Wlad put out 2.5x as many punches. No rematch until you earn it Gayevid, your mouth got you the first fight, now let your actions get you the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                    I really don't understand how Haye was 'embarassing'. Beaten comprehensively certainly, but there is no doubt that he was trying to win the fight. Wladimir was just too much on the night.
                    Hey Cereal, I think the embarassing part was he talk on how he was going to bring the pressure to Wlad,and knock him in less than 3 rounds and he was going to send Wlad to the hospital in aMBULANCE AND THAT ALL THE OTHER FIGHTER WLAD FOUGHT WERE BUMS AND JUST FOUGHT TO SURVIVE< ) but the Haye turned around and also fought in survival mode.

Comment

**** off, Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X