X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nice thread

Funny how it all changes once its switched to floyd

Comment

i bet *****s will think the TS is a pinoy. *****s are ******ed like that!

Comment

rofl...........

Comment

great thread.

LOL at ROID MAYWEATHER JR.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
            He won 5 titles in 5 divisions in less than 10 years.

It took him to finally get off the juice for him to start demanding random blood testing.

Nobody, and I mean nobody,

can prove he wasn't juicing.

Anyone can try all they want to dispute it, but without random blood testing for 40 of his fights, Floyd "Roid" Mayweather Jr.,

has cheated the sport of boxing and his opponents 40 times.

True story Jack.
            Your right noone can prove he didn't...but he isn't the one who moved up in weight and haves a higher ko ratio than he did in the lower weights. For the record and before the Pac fanatics attack, I'm not saying Pac's on anything or not

Comment

Nah Floyd doesn't take those kind of drugs. He uses high quality rabies.

It gives you the edge you need and it can't be found in testing.

Comment

wait so is TS trying to say that Floyd has never been drug tested?

Also he is saying that you cannot prove that Floyd did NOT do PED's, so that means he did?

Comment

Another B.S member going crazy lol ...for some it's just too much to handle in this bi@tch.

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                    Your right noone can prove he didn't...but he isn't the one who moved up in weight and haves a higher ko ratio than he did in the lower weights. For the record and before the Pac fanatics attack, I'm not saying Pac's on anything or not
                    Is that supposed to be a reason for suspicion though?

We could get into how much Pac drained himself at the lower weights seeing as how he doesn't put on 15 pounds after weigh in anymore, plus, hes always been a KO fighter

but thats for another thread, so go ahead and make it.

What we're talking about here, is how one man went through 5 divisions, unscathed, in less than 10 years, and let anyone and everyone who listened, hear about it. What he didn't say though, is how he used PEDs in doing so.

Lets stick to the topic instead of trying to divert it.

Comment

lol this Manny PED thing is making people crazy...I understand you like the dude, but Jeez, is this what it has come to?

Comment

Working...
                      X