No announcement yet.

McGirt To be Cottos new Trainer. Cotto-Pacquiao 2 in the Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    If Pac fought Cotto again it would be like Floyd fighting Oscar again. THAT **** MAKES NO ****ING SENSE.
    Oscar at least deserved a rematch since the fight was officialy scored a Split Decision win for Mayweather so you could make the argument, on the other side Pacquiao-Cotto was a one sided beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      LOL!!

Cotto was also controlling the pace of......the staredown
      Take away the knockout and Ricky Hatton was winning the second round by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Maybe because all of Pac's haters think that if Cotto was able to come in at 147lbs, then it would have been a different ending last Novemeber.............

I like both fighters but the fight should have been at 147, Manny had already made that weight and looked good in his win at that weight, you say Pac haters think that but I say even Freddie Roach was scared of a 147 lb Miguel Cotto I mean he said if Cotto came in to that fight a pound over he would cancel the fight but when Floyd and Manny were negotiating there contract was Floyd had to give so much money to Manny for every pound overweight he was. But if Cotto came in overweight there was not gonna be a fight I just think if it was a welterweight championship fight the fight should have been at the weight limit and the CHAMPION should have been able to fight at his weight, not saying the outcome would have been different but Team Pacquiao was definitely scared about the weight issue for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          No it wasnt. Take away the Kds and Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds.

Anyways a rematch is unnecesry, I agree
          5 of the first 6? He lost round 2 clearly.. 1 and 3 would have gone to him but round 4 ,5, and 6 was all Pacquiao imo.

Comment

Guys give Champ’s a break that's the way he saw the fight and he's just expressing his own opinion.

But then...

Comment

Mcgirts sucks a**,Cotto should have went with Emanual Steward.Steward is the best at training tall rangy fighters to fight short fighters.

To beat Pac Cotto has to use his Jab more,Movement to keep Pac on the outside,a variety of punches to keep Pac confused and hold Pac when he gets close so he can`t get off on Cotto.Pac had trouble cutting the ring off at times when he fought Cotto and Marquez so movement is a weakness for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                Yes. People forget that HBO will have a say in this...and they will NOT support it.
                Yes they will.HBO is supporting Hopkins vs Jones so that means they`ll support anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Morales View Post
                  I like both fighters but the fight should have been at 147, Manny had already made that weight and looked good in his win at that weight, you say Pac haters think that but I say even Freddie Roach was scared of a 147 lb Miguel Cotto I mean he said if Cotto came in to that fight a pound over he would cancel the fight but when Floyd and Manny were negotiating there contract was Floyd had to give so much money to Manny for every pound overweight he was. But if Cotto came in overweight there was not gonna be a fight I just think if it was a welterweight championship fight the fight should have been at the weight limit and the CHAMPION should have been able to fight at his weight, not saying the outcome would have been different but Team Pacquiao was definitely scared about the weight issue for some reason?
                  I agree with you whole-heartedly that their fight should have been at 147....but i still dont think it would have made a difference.......had evangelista been in the corner tho, then who knows.............Santiago didnt have a plan b, c, or d.....

Comment

Lol at Ch@mp saying that Cotto won the first five out of the six rounds against Pac. That's fuckin sig worthy. So instead of trying to clean up 154 he's gonna fight a rematch with some rug rat who abused him at a weight Pac has never been before when you've got guys like Martinez, Dzinziruk, and Williams. And you Cotto stans call your boy a hall of famer?

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                      The Top Rank Shame Parade marches on. Still trying to avoid Floyd.
                      choo choo!!....

Comment

Working...
                      X