No announcement yet.

Shane's a good guy, I'm actually gonna feel sad to watch him get EXTIRPATED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    does anyone know if that shamwow **** works? i want it for my car..

Comment

aye watcha "EXTIRPATED" muy chingon I know big words mira no mas!

Comment

You might feel really lame if someone bumps this topic if Shane wins.

Comment

i got Shane by UD. Hes going to upset the **** out of everybody. Remember Hopkins looked old againest ***zaghe then prime againest Pavlik, same holds here with Shane with Margoya and Margarito. Shane can also take a punch. Hes going to box Marg's ears off.

YES _ I SAID IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
            i got Shane by UD. Hes going to upset the **** out of everybody. Remember Hopkins looked old againest ***zaghe then prime againest Pavlik, same holds here with Shane with Margoya and Margarito. Shane can also take a punch. Hes going to box Marg's ears off.

YES _ I SAID IT!
            yes because shane is as good as bhop and you look foolish saying shane will box his ears off when has shane EVER boxed anyone's ears off? Shane is not a pure boxer, **** he was out boxed by cotto lol

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
              I just learned that word this morning.

ShamWow® -"This is for the car, the house, the boat, the RV, Shane's face"

'Extirpated'...nice word...hadda' look it up, but...

I dunno' bout' that 'Sham-wow'... I'm thinkin ol' Sugar Shane might put the 'Slap- chop' on Marg and then run him through the 'Graty' for good measure.

Comment

I luv SSM, but he's gonna get whomped and KO'd. It should be a good fight but if he takes the beatin I'm anticipatin it'll be hard to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mas Puto View Post
                  aye watcha "EXTIRPATED" muy chingon I know big words mira no mas!
                  That's my new years resolution, to learn a new word everyday. Learned my first one today so I'm about a week late. What kinda seats did you get for the fight? I kinda wanna go. Wish I wouldn't have spent all my money on that Oscar bull****; Oscar.....................FTP.
                  Last edited by El Chicano; 01-07-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
                    I was watching Mosley vs Mayorga last night, and I just don't see what Mosley can do to stop Margarito. Cotto did just about as good as anyone his size can do against Tony. Shane don't have that type of output anymore. He does hit harder than Cotto, but I don't think that's an issue in this fight; Margarito walked straight through Kermit's punches, In TWO fights. Margarito can take Shane's shots. Shane will get extirpated.
                    I'm thinking that Shane's best chance is to use his quicker speed to beat Tony to the punch, and then tie him up and "stink it out".

I don't think Mosley will win, but that may be his best chance.

Mosley excels in the exchanges, he's more of a slugger than boxer, but he can't do that against Margarito. He has to conserve his energy, as most older guys do. That's part of why he clinches so much more nowadays. Margarito's workrate and stamina are insane.

Comment

Mosley seems a good guy, I would like to see him beat Margarito but i just can't see it happening. Would be nice for the underdog to pull something off though.

Comment

Working...
                      X