Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who dare question Joe Calzaghe and got called every name under the sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who dare question Joe Calzaghe and got called every name under the sun

To those others who dare question Joe Calzaghe and got called every name under the sun for doing so.

Tonight is your night of redemption!!

You were right all along.

Damn right - I got red k'd because I argued that a prime Hopkins would have ruined Calzaghe.

Comment

Calzaghe still the boss.

Kessler wasn't beaten fairly, he could only see with one eye.

Comment

Kessler got beat tonight, not Calzaghe. Triangle theories and all that....

Joe mightn't have many elite names on his resume, but he was a great fighter no question.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Calzaghe still the boss.

The P4P King of EXCUSES! Ladies and Gentlemen its The WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeBLeeeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Now go and STFU!

Comment

I was one of those. It feels damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Levcon8686 View Post
              Kessler got beat tonight, not Calzaghe. Triangle theories and all that....
              80% of Joe's legacy is built on a win over the unstoppable mighty Kessler.

When that man turns out to be not even a fraction of what people built him up to be, of course it matters.
              Last edited by Hook; 11-21-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Lmaoo. I wish Bernard hopkins would have won a few more rounds and put that fcukface's legacy to shame...The only legacy he has is for being the second White fighter with a record of 0 losses....

and beating Lacy, Kessler and an old BHOP. Kessler just turned out to be a bum, so his best win was against an overhyped Jeff Lacy.

Way to go Calzaghe, way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  Damn right - I got red k'd because I argued that a prime Hopkins would have ruined Calzaghe.
                  Triangle theories don't work moron, and even on HBO's main website they said Hopkins and Jones Jr both priced themselves out back then from fights with Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Calzaghe still the boss.

LMaoooo... The fact that he lost every round, was outboxed, and couldn't land anything in 7 rounds didn't have anything to do with him losing right?

Comment

Working...
                    X