No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I've Studied Golovkin, I Know His Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    what career? fighting on bet in front of 50 people.ggg is selling out the mecca Madison Square Garden meanwhile ward can't even sellout hisown living room and gives away free tickets to his fights team ward is doing it all wrong.
    Last year GGG fought a dude SO unworthy even HBO called BS! Did the same thing the year before. Again why is a 9 year pro scheduling such bad fights???

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Ouch, the lesson must have hurt bad
      Nahh I just hate seeing wasted talent run by Caribe Promotions 2.0. Ask Rig how that works out.

97K PPV buys for a reason and probably 50K came from Cantada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        BIATCH those 2 fights Kenny FKN GGG HBO wouldn't even TELEVISE!!!! They WOULD of been denied by EVERY state. God DAMN your FKN stupid!!!!

BET > HBO tellin GGG to :****you:We'll pass! Wouldn't even pay for a plane ticket for any HBO employee to go and see their STAR! lol
        I see you're still repeating this joke. It's still funny lol

Sounds like Gggs career is looking up, since HBO will now go even to Monaco to show him

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Canelo just fought Kirkland on hbo àfter 3 straight ppvs. Cotto had a ton of off PPV fights. Jeeze
          its just too easy to school that guy he either has a short attention span or just started watching boxing.

Comment

Why is GGG scared of LARA again? I guess the best defense is an offense when you have no answer...
            Dude you're all over the place. You haven't even tried defending one of your ******ed posts

Comment

Then why soo scurred??? Johnson is better???
              Kid,learn how to spell before you try to discuss boxing with me. You're an alt,and a bad one at that. As for your question,nobody on this site,including me,is sacred of golovkin fighting Lara. No, Johnson isnt better but that doesn't change that fact that he's golovkins mando,who he has to fight if he wants to keep his belt. If Lara is actually serious about wanting to fight golovkin he should make some noise at 154,maybe even 160,because since loosing to canelo,he's faught delvin Rodriguez,ishe Smith,and that 39 year old ex welter.

Comment

• No reason why Team GG can't take this in Kazakhstan in case HBO gives a thumbs down in this fight. It's a tradition for fighters who become famous to fight in their countries of origin to entertain their people even just for once. Provodnikov did it recently. Kovalev is supposed to fight in Russia for his next fight, but the opponent backed out. This was all without US networks/promoters' interference.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  its just too easy to school that guy he either has a short attention span or just started watching boxing.
                  I actually gamble a lot on boxing. Made a good amount on it. Got took to the cleaners on the Mosley/ODH fight and to find out he might of been on PEDs hurts bad. That is why I raised an eyebrow when Pac didn't want extra attention. You can always help my cause though. Lara vs. GGG I'm sure you would take GGG by 1st round ko

Comment

Nahh I just hate seeing wasted talent run by Caribe Promotions 2.0. Ask Rig how that works out.

97K PPV buys for a reason and probably 50K came from Cantada.
                    Dude you're beyond help. HBO is all in on Ggg, Rigo will be lucky to be on HBO again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                      Kid,learn how to spell before you try to discuss boxing with me. You're an alt,and a bad one at that. As for your question,nobody on this site,including me,is sacred of golovkin fighting Lara. No, Johnson isnt better but that doesn't change that fact that he's golovkins mando,who he has to fight if he wants to keep his belt. If Lara is actually serious about wanting to fight golovkin he should make some noise at 154,maybe even 160,because since loosing to canelo,he's faught delvin Rodriguez,ishe Smith,and that 39 year old ex welter.
                      Try typing from an iphone and see how well it goes? End of the day root for Gran Tuerno or Ande Lee.

Comment

Working...
                      X