No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    smdh......................................

at this nba season.
    I agree, the West has been particularly disappointing. The league is watered down, which is why Golden State can win 70+ games.

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard might be the only guy in the league that can slow down Stephen Curry. I can't wait for that match up. I still think the Spurs match up well with the Dubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        You sure you going to have points after you pay up on buckeyes bets
        I have a **** ton of points

Comment

• :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            Kawhi Leonard might be the only guy in the league that can slow down Stephen Curry. I can't wait for that match up. I still think the Spurs match up well with the Dubs.
            Westbrook can too. Tony Allen did damn well in the playoffs. But Kawhi is the LeBron/Durant/Curry stopper

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

:wank:
              So many blocks. I know the Magic suck at finishing around the rim, but still.

Oh well, Dipo and everyone else played pretty well besides that.

Comment

I agree, the West has been particularly disappointing. The league is watered down, which is why Golden State can win 70+ games.
                Luckiest team keeps getting lucky, tbh. Grizzlies, Rockets, Clippers are all garbage right now. OKC is a legit contender but they ain't even healthy...

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

:wank:
                  its his team now.

philip should trade melo just to stick it to him and stephen a smith for hating on him and the kid when they made the pick.

i cant stand that racist stephen a smith.

Comment

Warriors ain't winning 70 games. Their record this year won't be better than last years. They go 65-17

Comment

• Warriors winning 82 games this year, book it.

Comment

Working...
                      X