No announcement yet.

Seriously, Phuc Dat Bich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, Phuc Dat Bich

The parents of a Vietnamese-Australian man may have had a lack of foresight when they named him ‘Phuc Dat Bich.’

The 23-year-old Melbourne cleaner uploaded a snap of his passport and vented his frustration on Facebook after the social media giant terminated his account three times on the grounds it was 'false and misleading.'

The post has amassed tens of thousands of shares and hilarious comments, with scores of social media users suggesting he should embrace the unique translation of his name.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3s4VD2s4q
    Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

That is the most epic name of all time.

Comment

Comment

boss name

Comment

That hilarious! Wonder if he should think about changing his name? Might be less stressful....

Comment

haha saw this a couple of days ago on the news. don't mean to be a buzzkill but it's photoshopped, he's a well known aussie troll

Comment

I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it. I've been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I'm Asian? Is it?
                Having my fb shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my "real" name, so just to put it out there. My name.

Yours sincerely,
                Phuc Dat Bich
                https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8409833&type=3

Comment

reminds me of this

Comment

He mad.

Comment

Working...
                    X