Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Outlines Vasyl Lomachenko's Hit List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a recent interview, on the subject of Rigo, Loma said that Rigo is very defensive but he knows what to do to make that fight "interesting"... or something to that affect... The point was that Loma knows he'll have to push the action in that fight...

Anyways, in case anyone forgot, this is boxing...you gotta wait 4-5 years for the great fights to be made...

Comment

This can't be done in a year. It will likely be done within 1-3 years with a few fights of random calibre in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Rigo, Donaire, Salido II, Walters would make a solid resume.
        Then later gamboa, i wish loma could beat Leo Panty Cruz.

Comment

Boxer are not going to be popular fighting nobodies. They should learn from canelo and ggg.

Comment

all sound good to me. hopefully theres a haymon fighter in there too. seems pbc is willing to work with all except top rank hopefully that changes. theres rumor that haymon is heading back to hbo

Comment

That list look good at first glance but Rigo is a midget who has no business fighting above 122, Donaire is better off at 122 as well and Salido is a shot fighter. The only fight I'm interested in is Walters-Loma but for some reason neither Arum nor Klimas seem to be in a hurry to make it happen.

It's funny that Rigo is Arum's main target for Loma on that list. I doubt he would try to make that fight if Rigo was the bigger guy. This strategy paid dividends when he made Crawford-Gamboa.

Comment

Lomo vs Rigo then Lomo vs Walters

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
                  Arum wants Loma to punish Rigondeaux, Rigo is smaller and it would be a toss up but Loma's size could pose a serious problem for Rigo if they fight
                  ^^^^^^Agreed that is why they want the fight at 126, they know lomachenko will outweight the Cuban by a least 12 lbs, actually they counting on the age and size, still Rigondeaux is a heck of a fighter and when pushed he is at his best...

Comment

Loma vs Martinez for 130 title.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
                      Loma vs Martinez for 130 title.
                      Martinez is a Haymon fighter so no.

Comment

Working...
                      X