Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims Conspiracy To Create a White Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yepz just another conspiracy to get the beloved Russians to the top of stardom! Kovalev is only being pushed because he's Russian, which Americas absolutely LOVE Russians!

Like wise with Gennady, I can't count the amount of times the media has pushed a fighter from Kazakhstan being marketed towards Mexican fan base, it's happened too many times to count!

This reminds me of the Jeremy Lin situation where Mayweather cried racism that an Asian basketball player was unfairly receiving media attention because he was Asian. Just stfu already.

Comment

• I agree with Floyd. And Floyd will continue to cast a shadow over the sport as long as Ward opts to fight nobody's and fights in front of nobody. And, GGG will continue to be seen as a hype job when he's interested in fighting guys pretending to be middleweights.

It's wide open for new talent. Yet, Crawford has great potential. As long as we don't hold our breath for Haymon fighters to fight anyone--the sport will be okay. But, Floyd will still be the man as long as the bozos I mentioned don't keep it real.

For the record: I haven't been a Floyd fan for over ten years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
        Nevermind this whole GGG-Ward situation, the overall message of what Mayweather is saying here is true. 3 nights ago when Lomachenko was fighting, the commentators on the UK broadcast was hyping him up to no end when he was fighting some unknown Mexican bum fighter.

They were saying comments like his footwork is the greatest they ever seen in the history of boxing. That he wasn't boring to watch and they love to watch masterful boxing on display and can not think of any other boxer that can make another fighter look this way in the past 25 years.

Then the next fight was Timothy Bradley vs Brandon Rios. Timothy Bradley started displaying amazing footwork and throwing combinations and diverting Rios off balance, they started saying "Oh Bradley must had been watching tapes of Lomachenko"... Really? It's definitely true they are trying to build a white star by down talking and down playing the greater black talent. No mention Rigodeaux at all or anyone showing a glimpse of care for his situation, instead it makes them happy that their fighters doesn't have to lose to him. Same thing with Andre Ward, they will use his name when he was in a legal situation and no one even cared about resolving it or trying to get him a fight but now he's out of it, they trying to use all leverage against him to keep him at a disadvantage. It's ok though. All the black talent they are trying to keep down and take off the P4P list, are going to be victorious. Undefeated.
        Sorry man but you're wrong. Bradley has a reputation for porous defense and being undisciplined. Trying to say that Bradley is a better boxer than Loma is a huge joke. You can either google Loma or just watch him fight - he's one of the best amateur fighters ever and his skill is dazzling. It's not only the media who think so - there was a post on these very forums stating the very same, and not many people disagreed.

They didn't mention Rigo because he didn't fight on the undercard of this fight - it was a much easier association for the commentators. Rigo's just as good and maybe even better than Loma, though.

And I'm not sure why you're bringing up Ward. He was in contract dispute of his own making, and now nobody is trying to 'keep him down'. He's fighting bums while still making $2m each fight. 50% of current world champions would gladly trade their lives for Ward's.

Comment

• lil ggg will never get respected by real fans until his ass proves himself by fighting top guys he wants cotto or canelo well earn the big fights instead of fighting bums ward will destroy ggg name that's why they don't want the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Yepz just another conspiracy to get the beloved Russians to the top of stardom! Kovalev is only being pushed because he's Russian, which Americas absolutely LOVE Russians!

Like wise with Gennady, I can't count the amount of times the media has pushed a fighter from Kazakhstan being marketed towards Mexican fan base, it's happened too many times to count!

This reminds me of the Jeremy Lin situation where Mayweather cried racism that an Asian basketball player was unfairly receiving media attention because he was Asian. Just stfu already.
            Jeremy Lin is actually a VERY bad example considering now the whole world knows he was a prop up . So Floyd was right about him .

Comment

• A blatant racist playing the race card when the NSAC allowed him to dope up before his fight with Manny ( and probably other fights as well) and basically fought like a bytch the entire night.

This is comedy at its finest. Ward wasn't forced to move up, the guy himself said its getting harder to make 168. Ward's scheme is so obvious a blind man can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                lil ggg will never get respected by real fans until his ass proves himself by fighting top guys he wants cotto or canelo well earn the big fights instead of fighting bums ward will destroy ggg name that's why they don't want the fight
                If you're a definition of a 'real fan', I think he can live without your respect.

Oh, by the way, you contracted yourself right there, since Cotto and Canelo supposedly are the 'top guys'.

Comment

• I'd be curious what Mayweather thinks of Loma... There's no "conspiracy" BTW... yeah, cry racism... How many white FIGHTERS have ever made the money of Floyd Mayweather... yeah, that's right, NONE... But this fool will play the victim and cry racism... There's no low to which Mayweather won't stoop... Floyd has all this money and still acts jealous (of what? lol)... Guy definitely has some serious "issues" with white fighters....

Now you go and look at a guy like RJJ (a better athlete and a REAL fighter) and he gives all fighters (white and black) a fair shake...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    "barely big enough" lol you guys act like GGG is a small middleweight. He's not.
                    Yet he weighs less than Canelo in the ring. Your hero is a chicken**** coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                      Yet he weighs less than Canelo in the ring. Your hero is a chicken**** coward.
                      4 pounds!? Then he shouldn't have a problem coming down to 155 right? Golovkin is the smaller man so whats the problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X