Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland were huge against France, sustained some injuries though. Crowd magnificent.

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
    So last night my uni rugby club were invited out to drink with the Italian and Romanian teams. Safe to say that was the best night of my life.
    lol I remember being out drinking with the Leicester Tigers way back, good times.

Comment

• Sean O'brien got a 1 week ban he's a lucky boy. if we beat the argies he'll be back for the semi.

Paul o'connell is now officially retired from international rugby with his injury but sexton should be fit.

the 2 Scots got 3 week bans for a dangerous tackle. a bit harsh.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        Sean O'brien got a 1 week ban he's a lucky boy. if we beat the argies he'll be back for the semi.
        Pape had run his mouth about how he intended to be "nasty" against the Irish, it serves him well.

Comment

• ****ing hell just seen the NZ vs France score

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise
            ****ing hell just seen the NZ vs France score
            ****ing smashed them around the pitch. Savoa went into Lomu mode. the French fell apart more and more with every try nz scored.

Wales v sa was a great game. neck and neck to the end when the boks scored a try in the corner

Comment

• Wales: good enough to compete, not good enough to win - recurring theme against the big three.

And @ the paddies thinking they got off easy with the Argentina draw.

Comment

• ****ing hammered by the argies gutted but we deserved it no pace or creativity in the back line we got carved open by their back 3

the NH hopes rest on Scotlands shoulders. I'll be cheering them on but I don't think they've got a prayer

Comment

• Originally posted by Anita Gofradump
                  Wales: good enough to compete, not good enough to win - recurring theme against the big three.

And @ the paddies thinking they got off easy with the Argentina draw.
                  nah we all knew it would be tough the argies have knocked us out twice in the past and they were **** then.

easier than the all blacks doesn't mean easy

Comment

• Who's the most athletic rugby player of all time?

Comment

• Scotland proving me wrong atm!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X