No announcement yet.

A color-coded map of the world’s most and least emotional countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
    I wouldn't have guessed Mexico is the least emotional country in the Americas. Not surprised by the U.S.; nothing but drama and butthurt around here. Edit: I take that back. I didn't zoom in to look at the Caribbean.
    I would have, it fits perfectly with the emotional aspect of Mexico and what you are taught. Mexicans are not very emotional, they have great culture and aren't boring but not overly emotional.

Damn the Middle East is not happy......

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      This thread is ******ed
      Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      "The Philippines is the world’s most emotional country"

Ya don't say?
      LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I would have, it fits perfectly with the emotional aspect of Mexico and what you are taught. Mexicans are not very emotional, they have great culture and aren't boring but not overly emotional.

Damn the Middle East is not happy......
        If you look closely Jamaica is the same color as Mexico, and Haiti is even lower on the emotional scale. But I see what you're saying when you compare Mexico to the rest of Latin America. One example is that they're passionate about futbol, but you don't see riots or suicides when they lose like you may see in other Latin American countries.

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
          If you look closely Jamaica is the same color as Mexico, and Haiti is even lower on the emotional scale. But I see what you're saying when you compare Mexico to the rest of Latin America. One example is that they're passionate about futbol, but you don't see riots or suicides when they lose like you may see in other Latin American countries.
          Let's remember though, the poll was about emotion good or bad. I just think Mexicans are taught to sort of shrug off things and not make a big deal of them, in other words just get the job done type attitude.

So for me it makes sense as Mexicans not being very emotional people as compared to the rest of the world.

Comment

Working...
          X