Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new vid...arum talks about pac-may

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Twelve rounds? What a joke. If the fight happens, Roach will throw in the towel by the eighth round. By that time, Larry Merchant will be *****ing about what a dull fight it has become after initially saying that Pac will win and the cameras will have shown at least 10 shots of Pac's wife crying as she watches him get brutally beaten to a pulp by a guy that the the clowns who dominate this message board claim cannot punch.
      By around the 8th round half the crowd will be leaving the arena knowing the inevitable outcome after watching Freddie's frustration on the big monitor.

He'll be seen cursing, throwing his glasses in the ring, and choking Buboy, angry that Manny can't seem to catch Floyd with the KO punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        new vid...arum talks about pac-may

When Bob is ready, he will make the fight. In the meantime he is milking all options before he sends Pac into his retirement fight with Floyd to cash out. Bob's been making fights for decades, nobody stops him from doing what he does best! Only the pac-tards have this conspiracy theory that Floyd can predict the future and knows exactly what Pac will say no too...

Anyone that knows boxing and that has been around for a while, knows that Bob Arum has and always had an agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          By around the 8th round half the crowd will be leaving the arena knowing the inevitable outcome after watching Freddie's frustration on the big monitor.

He'll be seen cursing, throwing his glasses in the ring, and choking Buboy, angry that Manny can't seem to catch Floyd with the KO punch.
          I would have believed that fantasy had Floyd took this fight right away without the attendant pu55iness. Right now the more realistic scenario is Pac brutalizing Floyd while using his bike to avoid Pac's punishing blows.

But keep on fooling yourselves. There's a reason why this fight is not happening. I'd rather go with Floyd's opinion on this one. He's the fighter. Fans are more into fantasy than reality. And based on Floyd's recent interviews, I don't think Floyd will ever take this fight.

Best thing is to move on and forget about this fight. Keep on dreaming, though. That's all you guys really got at the end of the day - dreams. Can't blame you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            I would have believed that fantasy had Floyd took this fight right away without the attendant pu55iness. Right now the more realistic scenario is Pac brutalizing Floyd while using his bike to avoid Pac's punishing blows.

But keep on fooling yourselves. There's a reason why this fight is not happening. I'd rather go with Floyd's opinion on this one. He's the fighter. Fans are more into fantasy than reality. And based on Floyd's recent interviews, I don't think Floyd will ever take this fight.

Best thing is to move on and forget about this fight. Keep on dreaming, though. That's all you guys really got at the end of the day - dreams. Can't blame you.
            Who is the last person Manny brutalized???

Comment

• Originally posted by the larryx View Post
              i heard he threw a table at alex ariza.

Comment

Don't ask me. Aks Floyd. In his mind he'd be brutalized by Pac. That's why he's still talking about level playing field and bringing up the drug testing again. Have you heard his latest interview, btw? He still can't believe Pac is too good to be real. So I''d rather believe Floyd than fantasy fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  Don't ask me. Aks Floyd. In his mind he'd be brutalized by Pac. That's why he's still talking about level playing field and bringing up the drug testing again. Have you heard his latest interview, btw? He still can't believe Pac is too good to be real. So I''d rather believe Floyd than fantasy fans.
                  If you still dont see its Arum blocking this fight then you aint even worth talking to

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i heard he threw a table at alex ariza.
                    Did he connect with the table??or was Ariza to slick?

Comment

If you still dont see its Arum blocking this fight then you aint even worth talking to
                      Please note as to how he's blocking the fight. Be specific, do not mention things in the past, mention what took place in the most recent negotiations.

http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...y-5th-3/13062/

There you see Manny Pacquiao agreed to May 5th, as long as Mayweather agreed to 50/50 split of the PPV or 45-55 to the winner.

So no use in mentioning the cut or the stadium. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X