Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Pressers and Conferences be for Cotto-Margarito II?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
    That was a vicious Left-Right combo!
    Barely even stunned him, though.

I'd like to see if Margarito's chin is still able to hold up against something like that. After what Mosley subjected it to, we can only guess!

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Barely even stunned him, though.

I'd like to see if Margarito's chin is still able to hold up against something like that. After what Mosley subjected it to, we can only guess!
      He looked at him after that left hook like nothing happened..

Margarito would do the same..his chin is still IRON imo..Mosley's just one powerful muthafucka!!

Comment

The tension would be crazy. Crazy storylines, a guaranteed all action fight.

Cotto/Marg 2 would be huge. But it would also probably end both of their careers, win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          The tension would be crazy. Crazy storylines, a guaranteed all action fight.

Cotto/Marg 2 would be huge. But it would also probably end both of their careers, win or lose.
          On some Izzy Vazquez-Rafa Marquez type **** huh?..

Still would be great for the fans tho!.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
            On some Izzy Vazquez-Rafa Marquez type **** huh?
            At least those 2 guys seem to want to get it on. All the time.

Whereas it's a shame Cotto isn't even claiming to consider a Margs rematch. He's just dismissing it like nobody would be interested. Sure, it'd mean a payday for the cheater, but wouldn't it be sweeter to avenge that loss and possibly humiliate him in the process?

People need to be smarter about this before dismissing it so quickly and without thought. It's good for boxing in the end.

Comment

At least those 2 guys seem to want to get it on. All the time.

Whereas it's a shame Cotto isn't even claiming to consider a Margs rematch. He's just dismissing it like nobody would be interested. Sure, it'd mean a payday for the cheater, but wouldn't it be sweeter to avenge that loss and possibly humiliate him in the process?

People need to be smarter about this before dismissing it so quickly and without thought. It's good for boxing in the end.
              I guess it's one of those things where you'd have to be in Cotto's shoes to understand..

but trust me as a fan..I'm pretty upset that Cotto won't try and avenge his one and only loss..which is questionable now..I hate to say it..but I think he knows Margarito's style is all wrong for him and he would lose again..atleast now he's got some confidence back in him since losing because of the plaster scandal..If Margarito fights and beats him again..Cotto won't have that leverage on that anymore..

Comment

Cotto would play cool, but talk about revenge. Marg would talk about provin himself. He ain't gotta play bad on the mic cuz nobody likes him anymore as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Cotto would play cool, but talk about revenge. Marg would talk about provin himself. He ain't gotta play bad on the mic cuz nobody likes him anymore as it is.
                  Cotto's been pretty vocal about his disliking Margarito tho..like never before..I don't know if Margarito will play that cool..and you know there will be questions from the press instigating the ****...

I don't know if Cotto will hold back and remain cool about it..especially if Margarito looks at him like he owns his soul..I can see it now..

Margarito ending his statement with some smart alick remark than the face to face for pictures he'll just look at Cotto and grin..I think Cotto will lose it there..but who knows!..

I WANNA SEE A FUCKIN REMATCH!!!!

Comment

Well, 2 years later, I'm just glad it happened. I thought everything lived up the hype. :box2:

Comment

Well, 2 years later, I'm just glad it happened. I thought everything lived up the hype. :box2:
                      the face-off....epic

Comment

Working...
                      X