Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan v Molina - who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never seen this Molina guy fight before. I hope Khan wins so they can feed him to Broner at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      Khan has to win to revive this career - watched a interesting documentary on Khan last night on ITV4.

Hope he can win this handsomely.

I rewatched the Maidana fight and am baffled as to how he took MM's shots but crumbled under Garcia's punches.
      Maidana's power is overrated IMO, and Garcia caught Khan off-guard. The punches you don't see are the most hurtful.

Anyway, Khan should win handily.. if he struggles, he should seriously consider his future in boxing.

Comment

The guy has some fast hands and good combinations

Comment

Comment

Molina looks short and small. Khan's favorite size.

Comment

Molina is no threat and Khan's team knows it. Khan wins easily, probably by TKO.

Hopefully then he starts believing in his own hype again and signs his death warrant against Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

Khans like a trampoline he'll impress against Molina.

Comment

Khan must win this fight, otherwise its over.

Comment

First time I'm ever betting on Khan, and he better fuckin win lol

I trust that Virgil Hunter will turn his career around and make him fight smarter. He'll make him a more complete fighter.

Comment

What will be more telling is how Khans balance is, which i understand is what Virgil has been working on, also if Khan bides his time and times his punches and obviously to see what defensive aspects they have worked on and can he listen and learn.

He was outboxing Garcia, so i dont think Molina stands a chance other than to look for a knock out punch, it is the best time to knock out Khan. He will be unsure what to do under pressure, revert back to his old ways or to stick to the new tactics theyve been working on, particularly what he does when his legs wobble.
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-01-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X