No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito II PPV numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Margarito II PPV numbers?

Have they been released? I haven't been keeping up lately, I'm quite interested on how much this one did.

Thanks.

I'm interested to know these numbers myself, that was a sell out crowd at Madison Square Garden the PPV numbers should be telling...

Comment

Dude. The promoters wait longer to release the #s now waiting on every last receipt to clear so they can put out the largest # possible.

So don't even bother looking for them it's going to be a few weeks.

Comment

Iole said a little over 600k, but I can't tell if he was basing that off anything or if it was just his prediction.

Comment

can someone post the numbers for Pac Mosley and Pac JMM too?

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

hahaha
            what the **** does that have to do with the thread topic? ....

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

hahaha
              I'm not interested in the numbers for those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Dude. The promoters wait longer to release the #s now waiting on every last receipt to clear so they can put out the largest # possible.

So don't even bother looking for them it's going to be a few weeks.
                Oh really? I didn't know that.

I remember they would be up within 3-4 days after the event itself.

As for the other poster, damn a 600k prediction? That's a flop imo.

Comment

The fight did about a $3.5 million dollar gate and will settle around 650-675k Buys.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                    Oh really? I didn't know that.

I remember they would be up within 3-4 days after the event itself.

As for the other poster, damn a 600k prediction? That's a flop imo.
                    How is that a flop? Don't get fooled by Pac and Mayweather....Million dollar buys are RARE. Before those two the only people who could sell a million PPV's were Oscar and Tyson.

600k for two guys who don't(or hardly) speak English? That's a GREAT number, a big success.

Comment

Working...
                    X