No announcement yet.

Some incident today with a punk ass cop lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some incident today with a punk ass cop lol

So I'm putting out flyers. I am walking down the stairs of a house and a cop is there and says hi so I say hi back. And he's like what are yoind there, putting out flyers? I'm like yeah. So he is like you got and ID? So I'm reaching for my pocket and I stop and ask him why. He gets surprised and says what? So I'm like yeah why? What did I do wrong? He tells me because he is a police officer. I then start to walk away and he goes behind me and starts talking all his bs and I stop and give him my ID. He then pulls me to his car and starts talking **** like any ******* cop lol. I tell him to shut the **** up and he starts like poking my head cuz he was pissed and I told him alright dont ****ing touch me. He keeps it up and I say alright you can search but get your ****ing hands away from in that manner so he lowers his hands. He then calls my brother who is right accross the street and searches him and he says he is making sure we dont got any weapons on us. I then turn to him and tell him why the **** would we be carrying weapons throwing out flyers? He then starts talking all this **** and tells me if I say one more word he is taking me and then I look directly into his eyes and gave the dirtiest look anyone could give and he tells me to turn around. Lol dont know why but I laughed because he couldnt handle my look the punk ass *****, but he let us go with a warning and then my father comes in and asks whats wrong. And then at that moment he looks at me as if to tell him what was wrong with me but I gave him a look like mofo you start talking **** again Imma keep going but he kinda just chills out. Lol I know I got an anger problem but I was happy cussing at him I thought he deserved it. Lol what do you guys think?

the cop was actin like a biitch

Comment

Surprised he didn't arrest you for some BS reason just to piss you off.

Comment

I think you got sexual molested

Comment

I wasn't even doing anything wrong I just asked him what the reason for showing him my ID was for and he starts with all this bs and later he tells me why there has been alot of robberies in that are and he is chcking everyone out and we need a permit to put out flyers because its soliciting, I told him thats what he should of told me when I asked him what was the problem. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
            I think you got sexual molested

A black cop then came but he was completely cool. Dunno why but Ive noticed black cops are million times nicer.

Comment

congratulations u just got poked in the face for no reason. If u had shown him your ID when he asked u and your brother wouldnt have had any hassle.

And now the next time the cop sees u or your brother, your gonna get searched again. And provoked, in the hope you'll react so he can take your ass down the cells.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                congratulations u just got poked in the face for no reason. If u had shown him your ID when he asked u and your brother wouldnt have had any hassle.

And now the next time the cop sees u or your brother, your gonna get searched again. And provoked, in the hope you'll react so he can take your ass down the cells.
                I didnt get poked in the face I got poked in the back of the head and I had a hoody on but nonetheless that no way for a someone to touch me. I dont care what he does, Im just happy that b.tch is going home knowing I cussed him out.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  I didnt get poked in the face I got poked in the back of the head and I had a hoody on but nonetheless that no way for a someone to touch me. I dont care what he does, Im just happy that b.tch is going home knowing I cussed him out.
                  im no fan of cops they can be complete dickheads, and they hold grudges. Which is why u should do what they ask when they ask u do do it. If u give them attitude u get it back*10. And they remember u for next time.

A "yes sir, no sir" (doesnt have to be ball licking, just polite) approach to them and you'll be away hassle free as long as u havent done anything wrong (or even get away with a minor offence)

Comment

Too bad he didn't knock your teeth out.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that.

Comment

Working...
                    X