Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threadstarter is a daft ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
      this guy like ricky hatton has gotten rich off careful matcmaking. neither was disciplined outside of the ring and were known notorious drunks and drug abusers.

cotto gased after 4 rounds agaisnt pac and after 6 against clottey. in the mosley fight he gassed after 8 rounds..he is the most hyoed fighter I have sever seen with the exception of hatton. they should know fight each other for the most hyped fighter of the decade award.

nobody knew who cotto was in the mainstream because he hasn't done anything to warrant mainstream attention. and this is a guy floyd has to fight to be considered great.

cotto got gifts agaisnt mosley and clottey and got beat down by margarito and a midget in pac. is that a great fighter someone who always comes up short in his biggest fights and gasses after 5 rounds.

stick a fork in cotto he is done.
      Suck a dick Brandish.
      You are a fool with no boxing knowledge.
      You simply hate some and hug one fighter.
      You bring nothing to the forum.
      Idiots like you ruin this site.
      I'll give you $5 to jump in a river.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
        Trouble with you guys, every fighter that gets beat is either exposed or hyped.

That means all fighters with a loss have been either exposed or hyped, save for undefeated fighters who will never be exposed because they don't have the balls to be tested.
        True, the three best boxers Ali, Robinson and Leonard have all lost, i drather someone who lost than a non risk taker like Floyd, Floyd cant get in the top twenty for me, simply because he doesn't fight the best or take any risks but looks for a easier option, Floyd will always be the WHAT IF boxer of this generation, if he really had tried to make fights with mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams instead of dancing with the Stars, then he would be in my top twenty ATG

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
          Suck a dick Brandish.
          You are a fool with no boxing knowledge.
          You simply hate some and hug one fighter.
          You bring nothing to the forum.
          Idiots like you ruin this site.
          I'll give you $5 to jump in a river.
          I'll give him $10 to jumb in a river head first!

great post BTW

Comment

Working...
          X