No announcement yet.

Marquez schooling Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    Its called skills baby, something Pac dont got.
    Then Morales and Barrera got beat by a guy with no skills. While Marquez got Knocked Down 3 times and almost lost to a guy with no skills.

Comment

• Without reading most of the BS this thread contains, I'll cut to the chase. Just cause Marquez put on a brave performance and was able to get a draw against a 1 dimensional guy, 3 years ago, doesn't mean he will be as lucky this time around. Back for that fight, Manny barely prepared his usual as he was still on a high back home from his win over Barrera. He took Marquez very lightly as they just wanted to get to Morales thinking Marquez was the weakest of the 3. Turns out he was probably the strongest. His training camp for the fight was just like preparing for the 1st Erik Morales fight. Tons of fans, no focus. He was left hand heavy in that fight with virtually no right jabs or hooks thrown at all. So now, your saying a guy who could barely salvage a draw by counter punching 1 punch all night, is gonna beat Manny now who has a whole variety of different punches and a gameplan this time? I think Marquez won't make it out this time around.

Comment

• Jeez, I'm pinoy and I never get into these stupid internet wars.

We really shouldn't give a crap about what Mexicans have to say about this fight or Pacquiao.

We already know whos going to win. Remember what happened to Morales? All the Mexicans started going all out on these forums and well to simply put it, the Mexicans have never really been as loud after Pacquiao knocked Morales out in 3 rounds.

So relax guys, let the mexicans say what they want to say, let them trash talk its not going to change the outcome of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juggernaut View Post
          While Marquez got Knocked Down 3 times and almost lost to a guy with no skills.
          Did you watch the rest of the fight? He has trouble with boxers watch his first fight with Morales.

Comment

after your midget brothers started acting like they all hard... they aint ****, pinoys cant fight, they the ones getting punked all the time, sad life if you ask me, specially when the world sees all asians in general has small dick men.
            hmmm....Why do my Mexican mamacitas loves to ride my pole here in Dallas, Texas and two of them is currently married to muy macho chicano? hmmm...I wonder why? Who got the small dick me or their husband?

r u sure the daddy u know is ur real dad? y dont u ask ur mom? maybe ur reald dad is an asian with a small dick like me?

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17250187001907

Thats all what Barrera has to do, just box his one-dimensional ass to win...
              In case you've just been selectively watching fights other than
              Pacman's these past few years, he is no longer a one-dimensional
              fighter. Ask your hombre El Terrible for details...

Comment

• Originally posted by E.T. View Post
                In case you've just been selectively watching fights other than
                Pacman's these past few years, he is no longer a one-dimensional
                fighter. Ask your hombre El Terrible for details...
                yeah a good example is a battle worn Morales, right? We'll see how he does against a boxer, maybe Guzman can beat his ass too.

Comment

yeah a good example is a battle worn Morales, right? We'll see how he does against a boxer, maybe Guzman can beat his ass too.
                  Nice excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila View Post
                    Nice excuse
                    what excuse ???? that morales wasnt battle worn? lmao

Comment

what excuse ???? that morales wasnt battle worn? lmao
                      I just find it so amusing that when Pac beats one of your guys its either
                      because they are battle-worn (Morales), or they had some distractions (Barrera), or in the case of the draw with Marquez, that Marquez was robbed of the victory.

How about the long list of your amigos that he brought down ?
                      I'm sure you're gonna say that they were "no names" , right?
                      Anyway, whatever tickles your fancy dude.

I'm ending this conversation right now because I like and respect
                      Mexican fighters for their heart and courage.

As for Pac haters like you, I have no space whatsoever in my
                      "like and respect" list.

Chill-out. Its just the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X