Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there been a Heavyweight fight since Haye vs Klitschko, you looked forward to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Lol why are you lying?

I clearly picked Wlad, otherwise please find me a quote troll.
    Ha ha haaaaaa.... No you didn't! I remember you were bragging left and right Vlad would get KTFO by your boy. You were all over the place, with Haye avatars and all.

How should I find quotes from more than 3 years back?

Comment

Chisora-Haye.

Great build up, good fight, spectacular finish....it delivered all around.

Comment

That whole fight was just terrible. The hype and everything. I swear most people that got hyped for that fight were overseas and didn't watch much of either guy apparently.

People were talking like Haye fought like Tyson or Pacqiuao. I thought it was pretty obvious Haye would counter and do absolutely nothing because of Wlads reach. Toe excuses my ass.

I'm looking forward too Wilder and Fury finally fighting for titles. I think they have the best shot to knock off Wlad because of their size and power. Fury especially because he's scrappier.

I was pumped for Chisora-Haye, Chisora - Fury2, and Arreola - Stiverne 2

Comment

haye vs chisora. was also really looking forward to haye vs fury before the b1tch pulled out

Comment

Working...
          X