No announcement yet.

Is Junior Middleweight heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
    The number of fights is meaningless when talking about the Cuban fighters. Rigo has like 12 fights. I think he looked good vs Angulo despite getting dropped. Remember he wasn't allowed to rehydrate past 164 while Perro came in as a light heavyweight. And He's a better opponent then Khan.
    He is not a better opponent then Khan,Floyd has 4 fights left and is cashing out,he wants titles and money,Lara brings neither

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
      The number of fights is meaningless when talking about the Cuban fighters. Rigo has like 12 fights. I think he looked good vs Angulo despite getting dropped. Remember he wasn't allowed to rehydrate past 164 while Perro came in as a light heavyweight. And He's a better opponent then Khan.
      Why ppl forget to mention important details is beyond me, and the ring was 17' so a boxer that needs space was negated that too, if they fight in a regular ring, 20-24', angulo wouldn't had being able to touch Lara, still he fvked him up and make him quit in a great action fight, they forget to mention some questions were awnsered, Lara have a big heart and doesn't whilt under pressure and can go down from a punch and gets up and like nothing, still ditching out punishment...

Comment

I heard Trout is suing his manager.

Comment

I would like to see these fights at 154

Canelo vs Cotto
          Cotto vs Vanes
          Lara vs Trout
          Jacobs vs Angulo
          Lara vs Canelo
          Angulo vs Lara 2
          Ortiz vs Cotto
          Ortiz vs Canelo
          Jacobs vs Lara
          Lara vs Cotto

Comment

Best 154er not named Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
              Best 154er not named Mayweather
              Yeah bro. People just don't see it.

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              Why ppl forget to mention important details is beyond me, and the ring was 17' so a boxer that needs space was negated that too, if they fight in a regular ring, 20-24', angulo wouldn't had being able to touch Lara, still he fvked him up and make him quit in a great action fight, they forget to mention some questions were awnsered, Lara have a big heart and doesn't whilt under pressure and can go down from a punch and gets up and like nothing, still ditching out punishment...
              Chill bro, dudes on this site can't handle knowledge like that. They might just get dumber then they already are from reading something like this. Lol

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
              He is not a better opponent then Khan,Floyd has 4 fights left and is cashing out,he wants titles and money,Lara brings neither
              Khan has no title either. And how the **** is Lara not a better opponent then him??? He's a natural jr mw, taller, a slick southpaw, uses his legs, good punching power. It Would be good to see Floyd in a boxing match with another boxer.

Comment

Working...
              X