Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91-92 Razer Ruddock vs 2000 version of Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91-92 Razer Ruddock vs 2000 version of Wladimir?

Just curious the early 90's Ruddock vs early 2000's wladimir. How will this fight go down. Asking because I just watched two good fights, Wladimir vs Chris Byrd and Razer vs Tyson.

Ruddock seemed to have massive stamina and chin, he took some surreal shots from a early 90's Mike, which was still very very dangerous.

Wladimir obviously in 2000 had extremely shaky defenses but arguably was more aggressive then now because this was before his brutal kos.
    2000 WLAD WINS
    23.53%
    91-92 RUDDOCK WINS
    76.47%

Ruddock by death, no doubt about it.

Although he'd participated in two wars with Tyson, he was still a threat to the Division at that point until Lewis had halted his hopes 2 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Ruddock by death, no doubt about it.

Although he'd participated in two wars with Tyson, he was still a threat to the Division at that point until Lewis had halted his hopes 2 years later.
      This guy pretty must destroyed whatever was left of Tyson in those two wars. If he lands once, that will be it for Wladamir.

Comment

all i kno is the smash is the perfect punch to take vlad out. if he get hits by one of those, its pretty much game over. its sad but ruddock is probably better than any fighter hes ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by xurius View Post
          Just curious the early 90's Ruddock vs early 2000's wladimir. How will this fight go down. Asking because I just watched two good fights, Wladimir vs Chris Byrd and Razer vs Tyson.

Ruddock seemed to have massive stamina and chin, he took some surreal shots from a early 90's Mike, which was still very very dangerous.

Wladimir obviously in 2000 had extremely shaky defenses but arguably was more aggressive then now because this was before his brutal kos.
          90% of this site wasnt born in 91

Comment

Yea, I guess my admiration of Wlad and Vitali's manner and behavior outside the ring blinds me sometimes to the fact that both brothers fought a countless number of part time janitors and teachers.

Initially I was like no way young Wlad loses to a guy young Lennox Lewis beat up in 2 minutes. But I'm a realest and after watching some Ruddock fights and some early Wlad Fights, I don't know.

I think even prime ruddock vs prime Wlad woulda been a war. The shots Ruddock took from Tyson was far harder then anything Wlad ever threw in terms of combinations and Ruddock just kept smiling and talking. He also had a insane left hook that will KO 99% of today's HW's within the first minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              90% of this site wasnt born in 91

That won't matter? True boxing fans, because of the horrible state of boxing now usually watch old fights on various websites like youtube etc. Me and my friends all watched countless numbers of old fights from lewis, Tyson, ali, frazier, foreman norton holmes etc.

It's sad today's HW division is so boring and weak, hopefully that wilder kid will at least be as good as a prime Ruddock.

Comment

Ruddock.

He fought Tyson with a broken jaw and still went the distance. All while perforating his ear drum.

I'd take Ruddock because he'd be more active than Wald typically is.

Comment

Razor does to Wlad what Lennox did to Razor.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X