No announcement yet.

Zelenoff vs Mayweather Sr. II on Tosh.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff vs Mayweather Sr. II on Tosh.0

I sent them an email for Zelenoff web redemption on the show lets see if this goes down!!! I hope I get invited to the show as well

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    I sent them an email for Zelenoff web redemption on the show lets see if this goes down!!! I hope I get invited to the show as well
    Probably not

Comment

haha fuk yeah! thatd be epic as hell!!

Comment

**** the fight the whole zelenoff story should be on tosh.0

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          Why dould they invite u?..They onlyinvite the people in the video...sorry, ur not the star of the show

Comment

he doesn't deserve any more attention than he already gets...we're only contributing to his elaborate troll/delusion (whichever the case may be).

Comment

lmao good **** bro.

Comment

You must be his promoter.

Comment

now hes gonna brag about how hes on tv. i dont know whos dumber. zelenoff or the people that give him attention

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                    now hes gonna brag about how hes on tv. i dont know whos dumber. zelenoff or the people that give him attention
                    Lol who cares man. It's all for the **** of it and for the lulz, I think who ever takes this zelenoff thing seriously is dumber.

Comment

Working...
                    X