Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proof israel's blockade on gaza is illegal .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to the BBC article on the new announcement:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/mid...t/10361711.stm

It looks like those activists did not die in vain and the people of Palestine can look forward to considerably better lives as humanitarian relief restrictions are virtually eliminated. I didn't always agree with Tony Blair but he's spot on here:

Originally posted by Tony Blair
    My concern is if you improve the lives of people in Gaza... I think you have got a far better of chance of creating peace

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Link to the BBC article on the new announcement:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/mid...t/10361711.stm

It looks like those activists did not die in vain and the people of Palestine can look forward to considerably better lives as humanitarian relief restrictions are virtually eliminated. I didn't always agree with Tony Blair but he's spot on here:
      here's a little riddle for your simple mind.

Restricting the basic goods into a place is not going to make things easier, but harder.

So removing these restrictions, are obviously going to make things better, and a step closer to peace.

Yet who is it putting these restrictions on a place? It's Israel.

So, how about you give your backward support for Israel a rest, and try and say some constructive things and do your best to STOP nonsense like this happening, not encourage it.

Comment

In other words you have absolutely no answer to the comments I have made so instead you utter vague accusations of propaganda or of naiveté.

This is why it's frustrating to try and argue with people who are incapable of formulating their own arguments and have arrived at their position by adopting the opinions of demagogues based on a desire to belong instead of on logical reasoning.

You're incapable of providing specific examples of laws broken, for example, or of countering what I am suggesting with any sort of source of logic. Instead you repeat the lie, laughably accuse me of "ignorance" and occasionally post a youtube video (which I refuse to watch - if you can't be bothered formulating your own response I can't be bothered watching propaganda videos from al-jazeera).
        we were having a good argument about the legality of the blockade using facts,international law as a measure untill you started conveying israel's lies , after which the argument became a waste of time and non-productive .and after which i stopped replying . i can't prevent you from believing israel lies , you can believe whoever you want .but using these lies as facts make your argument priceless .i even think you use them every time to escape from logical argument . btw when you replied to me the first time(before starting your lies) you forgot the last part of my post , i'll be glad to here your response about it .

Comment

Im starting to think Squeal is just being a satirical joke of himself. Similar to that off Charlie Zelenoff.

Nobody can be that narrow minded and brain washed. I guess he wants to do "Teh patritic duty!!!111" or something silly like that

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
            here's a little riddle for your simple mind.

Restricting the basic goods into a place is not going to make things easier, but harder.

So removing these restrictions, are obviously going to make things better, and a step closer to peace.

Yet who is it putting these restrictions on a place? It's Israel.

So, how about you give your backward support for Israel a rest, and try and say some constructive things and do your best to STOP nonsense like this happening, not encourage it.
            So in response to the question: Don't you think that it's a good thing for the people in Palestine that restrictions on humanitarian aid are being lifted?

you answered: I HATE ISRAEL!

You don't give a **** about Palestine. I swear out of all the people who comment on this issue against Israel the only one who in any way shows he actually gives a damn about the victims is omarinabox. Everyone else is transparently anti-semitic.

Comment

So in response to the question: Don't you think that it's a good thing for the people in Palestine that restrictions on humanitarian aid are being lifted?

you answered: I HATE ISRAEL!

You don't give a **** about Palestine. I swear out of all the people who comment on this issue against Israel the only one who in any way shows he actually gives a damn about the victims is omarinabox. Everyone else is transparently anti-semitic.
              lol? First of all my pseudo-intellectual friend, we're talking about Palestine and the restrictions imposed on them by the government of Israel. In case you did not notice, Israel is not a Religion, it's a country, which is full of Jews, Muslims and Christians (albeit the latter two have less rights than Jews).

Nobody is mentioning Jewish people here. It didn't work when you called Tunney Anti-Semetic and running from the threadonce he owned you silly, and it wont work here.
              And you are a solid Islam-ophobe.

FYI, i dont call slaughtering a family, taking away their livelihoods for 3 years, then throwing them a bottle of water "good news".

___

I'd have thought it would be common sense, even for YOU, that it would be better to stop restricting anything and destroying their livelihoods, and letting them live like Human Beings.

But i dont think Squeally can stand that. He can't bare to see the Palestinians live like the rest of us. It's clearly a "Islamo-Fascist" agenda to want Palestinians (who btw are Muslims AND Christians) to stop being bullied.
              Last edited by Abstraction; 06-20-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                lol? First of all my pseudo-intellectual friend, we're talking about Palestine and the restrictions imposed on them by the government of Israel.
                Now this part of your argument hinges upon whether you consider Palestine to be an autonomous region, and whether you consider Hamas to be their lawfully elected government. If you do then Palestine is at war with Israel and the blockade is a legitimate strategy in war. If you do not then you're saying that Israel is responsible for administering Palestine and Palestine is in fact Israeli territory.

In case you did not notice, Israel is not a Religion, it's a country, which is full of Jews, Muslims and Christians (albeit the latter two have less rights than Jews).
                Reform is needed in Israel. I think the Israelis would be more likely to listen to somebody who doesn't spend half their life vilifying them.

Nobody is mentioning Jewish people here.
                In case you did not notice, Israel is not a Religion, it's a country, which is full of Jews, Muslims and Christians (albeit the latter two have less rights than Jews).
                Continuity fail.

It didn't work when you called Tunney Anti-Semetic and running from the threadonce he owned you silly, and it wont work here.
                Was this a thread he prevented me from posting in by putting me on ignore?

And you are a solid Islam-ophobe.
                You're right. I do fear Islam.

FYI, i dont call slaughtering a family, taking away their livelihoods for 3 years, then throwing them a bottle of water "good news".
                That's not what I was asking. Now it's painfully obvious that you will not welcome ANYTHING that Israel does or says as being good news because you obviously don't give a **** about Palestine, not even the tiniest bit. You don't care that people are suffering or dying. What you care about it chumming up with your fellow jew-hate club members and automatically gainsaying everything Israel says and does.

Feel free to refute this: What could Israel do that would stop you from criticising them so vociferously?

I'd have thought it would be common sense, even for YOU, that it would be better to stop restricting anything and destroying their livelihoods, and letting them live like Human Beings.
                I would have thought it would be common sense, even for YOU, that it would be better to stop firing rockets into towns and sending suicide bombers into packed squares full of children and the elderly and letting them live like human beings. Apparently though in order to get the message and stop rocket attacks and suicide bombings it has been necessary to erect barriers and introduce draconian border laws.

But i dont think Squeally can stand that. He can't bare to see the Palestinians live like the rest of us. It's clearly a "Islamo-Fascist" agenda to want Palestinians (who btw are Muslims AND Christians) to stop being bullied.
                Actually I don't think that Palestine has that much to do with Islam (the insane bastards they elected notwithstanding). The Palestinian people themselves tend towards being a relatively secular bunch but are being pushed towards islamic extremism by the islamofascists who oppose Israel because it is jewish.

Without the influence of insane religious bigots there would be peace between Israel and Palestine tomorrow. And that's insane religious bigots on both sides of the coin.

Comment

Now this part of your argument hinges upon whether you consider Palestine to be an autonomous region, and whether you consider Hamas to be their lawfully elected government. If you do then Palestine is at war with Israel and the blockade is a legitimate strategy in war. If you do not then you're saying that Israel is responsible for administering Palestine and Palestine is in fact Israeli territory.

Reform is needed in Israel. I think the Israelis would be more likely to listen to somebody who doesn't spend half their life vilifying them.

Continuity fail.

Was this a thread he prevented me from posting in by putting me on ignore?

You're right. I do fear Islam.

That's not what I was asking. Now it's painfully obvious that you will not welcome ANYTHING that Israel does or says as being good news because you obviously don't give a **** about Palestine, not even the tiniest bit. You don't care that people are suffering or dying. What you care about it chumming up with your fellow jew-hate club members and automatically gainsaying everything Israel says and does.

Feel free to refute this: What could Israel do that would stop you from criticising them so vociferously?

I would have thought it would be common sense, even for YOU, that it would be better to stop firing rockets into towns and sending suicide bombers into packed squares full of children and the elderly and letting them live like human beings. Apparently though in order to get the message and stop rocket attacks and suicide bombings it has been necessary to erect barriers and introduce draconian border laws.

Actually I don't think that Palestine has that much to do with Islam (the insane bastards they elected notwithstanding). The Palestinian people themselves tend towards being a relatively secular bunch but are being pushed towards islamic extremism by the islamofascists who oppose Israel because it is jewish.

Without the influence of insane religious bigots there would be peace between Israel and Palestine tomorrow. And that's insane religious bigots on both sides of the coin.
                  Palestine was secular more than religious when Israeli came into power, so that throws your argument of Hamas being the reason of this conflict out of the window.

I have no problem with Israel. It's a name given to a government which happens to occupy a specific piece of land. My problem is the same problem everyone has with Israel. Everyone including Muslims, Christians AND Jews.

It's the decisions and actions this government makes. It has a countless number of UN Resolutions against it, and violates so many laws, that it has no authority, influence or any ground to stand on as to what it can or cannot say in regards to the decisions made by other people.

Im referring to this so apartheid of Gaza and the West Bank.
                  Fact of the matter is, Hamas is a result of decades of severe oppression of Palestinians.
                  Remember, 'Hamas' did not even exist for the overwhelming duration of this conflict. And even then, it only came into power recently.

This conflict transcends Hamas. So for Israel to justify its actions by blaming Hamas is just ridiculous. Even more so that people (such as yourself) to nod your heads like sheep.

Look at the history...

- Israel needs to remove it's settlements on Lands that is not theirs, i.e. West Bank
                  - Israel needs to remove it's settlements in Military occupied Zones, i.e. Jeruslam
                  - Israel needs to discipline it's settlers and stop them attacking non-Jewish and Black Jewish people in Israel and Palestine
                  - Israel needs to stop bulldozing Palestinian farm lands and buildings
                  - Israel needs to give same rights to Muslims, Christians and Black Jews that it gives to orthodox jews within Israel.
                  - Israel needs to free the thousands of Women and Children illegally held in it's prisons.
                  - Israel needs to punish it's war-criminals. Including foot soldiers and it's generals.
                  - Israel needs to stop restricting supplies going into Gaza
                  - Israel needs to pay war reparations to Palestine (and Lebanon).
                  - Compensate the Palestinians who have lost their buisness and livelihoods due this blockade...

..I can go on, but you get the picture.

Do put the blame of the conflict on Hamas, which is a reaction to the points mentioned above, is an oxymoron

Comment

The owner of this site set me straight one time.

See, I still have a burning rage against the people who flew the jets into the trade towers in NY City.........that will never change.

But I was making thread after thread venting about radical muslims.

Rick sends me a P.M. and says: (I'm butchering his old PM but remembering)

"Look man, you've already pissed off some people and one of them is in law enforcement, he's been reading your posts.............I won't kick you off because there are an equal amount of people who don't want you to go. But seriously if you're so angry and you want something done, Go enlist and then pick up a rifle."

Well I'm honest he set me strait.

Because I'm not about to commit to the military I love, simply because I have my own life and have people to provide for.

Makes sense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If this means that much to you...........

Leave this site, go enlist, pick up a rifle and fight for the Palestinians.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X