No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Maidana needs to happen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thank you.

It would generate public interest, but Pac is a stylistic nightmare for Maidana. I won't buy --- it's a mismatch. Stylistically Algeri gives Pac a tougher test IMO.

Comment

It could create kind of a demand for a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by pgolf View Post
        No thank you.

It would generate public interest, but Pac is a stylistic nightmare for Maidana. I won't buy --- it's a mismatch. Stylistically Algeri gives Pac a tougher test IMO.
        I really don't care if you buy it but it's a fight that should happen now!

Comment

Maidana only has punchers chance, just like in the Floyd fight. But I don't see Madaina getting stopped.

Comment

Pac would destroy Maidana. Terrible style matchup.

The only reason Maidana has been on this run of stardom vs Broner and Mayweather is because his big overhand shots are the classic way to defeat a philly shell. Pacquaio would be firing hard straights every time Maidana loaded up.

He would be flailing around and missing by several feet.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
              Pac would destroy Maidana. Terrible style matchup.

The only reason Maidana has been on this run of stardom vs Broner and Mayweather is because his big overhand shots are the classic way to defeat a philly shell. Pacquaio would be firing hard straights every time Maidana loaded up.

He would be flailing around and missing by several feet.
              i think maidana would lose most of his fight somewhere within the first 4 rd's via a bodyshot also

Comment

Just lost to Floyd (twice), he's the perfect opponent for Manny now, I agree.

Comment

why? so the floyd fanatics can say pac is fighting another floyd left over? or that manny is fighting another slow plodding no defense brawler?

no thanks.

Comment

I can see it as a challenging match for Pac. Maidana is a better conditioned fighter after his two scraps with Floyd. It may go the distance, but if Pac's chin isn't tested well against Algieri, I can see Maidana rocking him with a good shot if he connects solidly.

Comment

It at least will be much more entertaining than what we got served last Saturday night. Pac stays in the pocket or even pushes the action.. Will be fireworks but I feel he would tire maidana out and win by tko.

Rios and Margarito had some serious beards, don't think Marcos is like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X