Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which past greats do you have Mayweather beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I don't think he'd beat Chavez.
    Maybe at 140 but at 130 I think he might.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Maybe at 140 but at 130 I think he might.
      that would probably be a 50/50 fight at that weight but ones thing forsure at 135 chavez sr would fold him

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        that would probably be a 50/50 fight at that weight but ones thing forsure at 135 chavez sr would fold him
        That's not for sure at all. If that was the case he should have steam rolled Whitaker. I, not saying Floyd and Whitaker are the same but movement clearly troubled Chavez. Chavez vs may weather all depends on how much stock you put into Floyd's shoulde bothering him in Castillo 1

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          That's not for sure at all. If that was the case he should have steam rolled Whitaker. I, not saying Floyd and Whitaker are the same but movement clearly troubled Chavez. Chavez vs may weather all depends on how much stock you put into Floyd's shoulde bothering him in Castillo 1
          Are you mexican?? chavez-whitaker took place at 140 my boy and at that weight and time he was already passing his prime

edit: looked that fight up and it took place in the welterweight division 147 chavez went back down to 140 after that fightand whitaker could have took that fight earlier in his career but he played his cards right
          Last edited by way2strong; 01-05-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Are you mexican?? chavez-whitaker took place at 140 my boy and at that weight and time he was already passing his prime

edit: looked that fight up and it took place in the welterweight division 147
            No. I'm a Afro Brazilian. I used to be black Jesus until 2008. It was a song by ghost face killah. I got tired of the religious questions that had nothing to do with me. Outside of eder Joffre and Frieda's our boxing history isn't so glorious so I just go with guys I liked. De la Hoya, Trinidad, may weather, Whitaker, jones, Tyson, Israel Vasquez etc

That girl in my sig is a Cumbia singer who I like. I like that pic taken in d.f in case you're wondering

I think the Chavez fight was a catch weight at lik 145 because of the titles on the line. Not to mention Whitaker was also coming to th end of his prime as well.

Again guys like winky wright Vernon Forrest hearns etc I see many weather having real issues. But with Chavez it's more 60/40 may weather IMO. May weather along with Chavez are two of the greatest lightweights of all time but Floyd's speed is a problem for Chavez but Chavez can also cut off the ring and get to the body like very few ever. But speed has always been an issue for Chavez that's just a fact. I favor may weather.

Comment

**** he didn't beat no currents ones what makes you think he can beat the past ones

Comment

Originally posted by trank View Post
                **** he didn't beat no currents ones what makes you think he can beat the past ones
                Because some of us actually are here to facilitate discussion you ****ing idiot.

Comment

El Jesus! Mate, great to see you again. Been too long. Happy new year. Have one on me!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    El Jesus! Mate, great to see you again. Been too long. Happy new year. Have one on me!
                    Lol thanks now that I have Internet I can post again. Good to see you to.

Comment

I don't think he folds him but he might win.

I think it's going to be a competitive fight no matter what weight, it's a clash of styles here and both have tools that could trouble the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X