No announcement yet.

Can the government read minds??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the government read minds??

I enjoy a good "conspiracy theory" from time to time. I was wondering what your guys thought's on this might be.

Basically, the mind reading is done through social media and smart phones which basically become an extension of yourself. Thoughts, actions, feelings its all there

What do you guys think? Humor me.

Ill humour you...

...i wonder if the government know im about to **** out last nights barbecued chinese spare ribs, then move on to a night of ****, fifa, webcam whores and weed?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Ill humour you...

...i wonder if the government know im about to **** out last nights barbecued chinese spare ribs, then move on to a night of ****, fifa, webcam whores and weed?

Oh my

Comment

Ill humour you...

Now THAT sounds like quite the night. You wouldn't happen to be watchin a certain webcam outta Canada would you?

Comment

Ill humour you...

If they do i'll happily let Alex Jones and David Icke spit roast me, and turn my week into one long reptilian new world order bukkake.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Now THAT sounds like quite the night. You wouldn't happen to be watchin a certain webcam outta Canada would you?
            Its mfc for me. Im sure there are a few Canadian token sluts there.

Comment

Its mfc for me. Im sure there are a few Canadian token sluts there.
              Just checkin. I gotta make sure you act responsibly behind this drunken debauchery you have on tap Noose my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Just checkin. I gotta make sure you act responsibly behind this drunken debauchery you have on tap Noose my man.
                The only thing i dont do responsibly is eat. Last night, after my second helping of chinese roast pork with mushrooms, i smoked and ate cookies with ice cream, then moved onto kit-kats, then finished the night off with a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes. Felt like exploding when watching Star trek.
                And btw, im skinny.

Comment

Ill humour you...

I get what your saying and they wouldnt find anything to interesting about me either. Not that your not interesting cause it sounded like a perfect night to me. But your not a "person of interest."

But with the days of social media and with the youngsters putting there thoughts out there as soon as "the light goes on" inside there heads. I would think that this would be a pretty crafty way of getting inside peoples minds.

Kinda reminds me of that movie with Tom Cruise..

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                    I get what your saying and they wouldnt find anything to interesting about me either. Not that your not interesting cause it sounded like a perfect night to me. But your not a "person of interest."

But with the days of social media and with the youngsters putting there thoughts out there as soon as "the light goes on" inside there heads. I would think that this would be a pretty crafty way of getting inside peoples minds.

Kinda reminds me of that movie with Tom Cruise..
                    I was just spamming, trolling or whatever its called. Didnt mean to make a point.
                    Plus i just got banned by a mfc girl. she was being a right arrogant twat tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X