No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Paula, We Don't Lose To Skirt Wearers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Paula, We Don't Lose To Skirt Wearers

BoxingScene.com ran a recent article in which Kevin Cunningham said that his fighter Devon Alexander will be moving up to the welterweight division. Alexander's manager and trainer went on to say that he felt Paulie Malignaggi would be the perfect opponent since the New Yorker criticized Alexander when he said that the St. Louis native lacked heart when he told the referee he couldn't continue after suffering a series of headbutts in his fight versus Tim Bradley in January. [Click Here To Read More]

Dont want to see Alexander in the ring again.. Nothing impressive about him at all.. Mattyse took it to him and Alexander snuck out with a tough win..

Paulie on the other hand, nothing impressive about him.. This fight would be a snooze fest with no real winner..

Comment

Laugh out loud at Team Alexander trying to generate hype for a fight that nobody wants to see.

If you're stepping up at least fight somebody that can punch.

Alexander vs Berto sounds good.

Comment

Take em out paulie.

Comment

Paulie is finished. His brittle hands have completely given out. He will immediately break his hand again. Crap fight if it happens.

I'd like to see Alexander either against Berto or Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            Laugh out loud at Team Alexander trying to generate hype for a fight that nobody wants to see.

If you're stepping up at least fight somebody that can punch.

Alexander vs Berto sounds good.
            yeah, i'd like to see him fight someone like karass. it's gonna be interesting to see alexander move up that's for sure.

Comment

Seems to me team Alexandra loses to every fighter who's in the ring with him lately..He needs to rematch Matt's and get some real redemption..

Comment

funny there basically making fun of his manhood. But when paulie had a broken jaw against cotto did he quit???????????NO.When alexander had a winker in his eye against bradley did he quit?????? YES

Comment

"We don't lose to skirt wearers".

No just to Ukrainians and Argentinians.

Comment

They just lose to real fighters, i.e., Matthyesse, Bradley & Kotelnik

Comment

Working...
                    X