Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes Says Iranian Cleric

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes Says Iranian Cleric

http://www.yppo.com/2010/04/19/promi...ranian-cleric/

Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes Says Iranian Cleric – A recent study is reporting in the senior Iranian cleric says that women who wear immodest clothing and act in promiscuous ways are the ones who we should be blaming for earthquakes. An odd report but yet backed up by some interesting scientific research. Iran is one of the most earthquake prone countries in the world so surely they have the experience to make the call on this sort of thing but their very unusual report has confused just about everyone. Explaining why the earth shakes with clothing and promiscuous behavior is rather bizarre. The President of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is saying that a earthquake is coming to the Tehran area and that as many as 12 million people should be looking to relocate to better grounds because the aftermath is going to be disastrous.

Hojatoleslam Kazeem Sedighi told reporters that “many women who do not dress modestly…. lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which consequently increases earthquakes.” There are women in the Islamic Republic regions that are held down by the law to cover their bodies from head to toe with clothing. There are lots of women in these areas, especially among young people who are disobeying these laws and are rebelling against the strict clothing rules and have been found wearing tight coats and scarves that are pulled back and in the end show a lot of their hair. Sedighi is saying that we are all going to be buried under the rubble and that if women continue to act this way that the matter will only grow worse and earthquakes will continue to greatly affect our regions.

i KNEW it

f'n earthquake-causing skanks

Comment

21st Century, Motha Fucka! Can you KEEP UP?

Comment

I've rocked a few Woman's worlds myself.

Comment

Islamic Cleric in Not an Insane Backwards Misogynist Honest Claim.

Comment

I think he's spot on though. Women's promiscuity and sinfulness anger God so he punishes us by causing volcanoes and earthquakes in geologically and geographically appropriate locations. That'll learn em.

Comment

Bull****. My ex's house hasn't been hit by even one earthquake.

Comment

I quake my jack when I see pretty women with no clothes on.

Comment

Bitches...

Comment

Really? I thought it was very HEAVY women who caused earthquakes.

That was too easy to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                    X