This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
    Some of these guys take it too far. It's great that you're proud of who you are, it's important to never forget where you come from. But when you're provoking others and straight up dogging them in bait threads there comes a point where you're simply pushing things too far. I don't blame them though. It's their ****ty parents fault. You have to figure, people that hate so much, they must lead miserable lives. I don't need that stress in my life lol. Too much to be thankful for. God woke me up this morning and allowed me another day of life.
    Interesting you would mention this.. because like Larry elder i would agree one of the biggest problems in the AA community is that many of these young THUGS are brought up by a single parent.. usually a woman..

It's not always the case.. but clearly an unstable family life can result in issues.. Tm parents divorced when he was young from what i understand.. Maybe that was one of the reasons he liked to video homeless bum fights and brutally attack strangers..

who knows.. you sound like a whinny ***** though.. typical

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Interesting you would mention this.. because like Larry elder i would agree one of the biggest problems in the AA community is that many of these young THUGS are brought up by a single parent.. usually a woman..

It's not always the case.. but clearly an unstable family life can result in issues.. Tm parents divorced when he was young from what i understand.. Maybe that was one of the reasons he liked to video homeless bum fights and brutally attack strangers..

who knows.. you sound like a whinny ***** though.. typical

You are an idiot. You are the same fool who glorifies mexican Cartel bosses whilst hating on a dumb kid for doing dumb stuff. The boy did not deserve to die for getting in to a fight and the fact that your banging that drum is stupid.

anyway forget the TM stuff you racist scumbag are bad people bad because of their race or because of their situation? Mexico has one of the worst crime rates in the world are all mexican people bad?

Comment

Profiling did not lead to her death that's one difference. And her attackers will not be getting off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          Tell me about it. It's blatantly spiteful but Mod's won't intervene. This is getting ridiculous, I feel embarrassed that these are the malicious types representing our website. Who the fk wants to join BS and have a civil boxing discussion when you have to deal with scrutiny from bigoted nationalistic brats.
          Are they African American? Who are they to assess the situation from both ends of the spectrum when they have no clue what it's like to grow up being profiled and belittled because of their ancestry in America. My mother is not black, but that did not stop evil men and women from calling her names that pertained to the color of her dark skin. My mom is the nicest person in the world, she wouldn't even have to know you for 5 minutes and she'd help you out in a jam. That's just the way she is.
          Some of these guys take it too far. It's great that you're proud of who you are, it's important to never forget where you come from. But when you're provoking others and straight up dogging them in bait threads there comes a point where you're simply pushing things too far. I don't blame them though. It's their ****ty parents fault. You have to figure, people that hate so much, they must lead miserable lives. I don't need that stress in my life lol. Too much to be thankful for. God woke me up this morning and allowed me another day of life.
          on the God woke me up joke. If only he could get rid of racism, right?

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
            You are an idiot. You are the same fool who glorifies mexican Cartel bosses whilst hating on a dumb kid for doing dumb stuff. The boy did not deserve to die for getting in to a fight and the fact that your banging that drum is stupid.

anyway forget the TM stuff you racist scumbag are bad people bad because of their race or because of their situation? Mexico has one of the worst crime rates in the world are all mexican people bad?
            I love tea and have green teeth.. I'm English certainly not mexican.. and i have no idea about the mexican cartel outside of what i know from breaking bad

You sir are the fool..

I couldn't quite decipher the 2nd paragraph of your post..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Profiling did not lead to her death that's one difference. And her attackers will not be getting off.
              The supposed "profiling" did not happen in the case which everyone is going on about..

Infact it was the police operater who asked the question .. Before that a man was just following a hooded youth who was acting strange.. the only profiling here was that people in hoodies usually are up to no good

Comment

You couldn't decipher the second paragraph? And you're from London? I pray that your mother dies tonight give you something to really be bitter about.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                  You couldn't decipher the second paragraph? And you're from London? I pray that your mother dies tonight give you something to really be bitter about.
                  Wishing death on another posters Mother.. and I'm the scumbag

Reported

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    The supposed "profiling" did not happen in the case which everyone is going on about..

Infact it was the police operater who asked the question .. Before that a man was just following a hooded youth who was acting strange.. the only profiling here was that people in hoodies usually are up to no good
                    So when Zimmerman said " they always get away." Was he referring to people who wear hoodies?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      So when Zimmerman said " they always get away." Was he referring to people who wear hoodies?
                      I don't really want to talk about the case because it is banned..

But GZ is unsure of race when the operator asks him at first.. so before he made the call about a guy acting strange he had no idea if he was white/latino or black etc..

"they always get away" is pretty ambiguous term no? it's well know that there was lots of break ins and no one had been caught.. bt if people want to imagine that it was racist remark good for them

Comment

Working...
                      X