Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa cruz coming for rigo's soul!!!

Title says it all.

Hell no. Not even close. He'll come searching for his soul... But all he'll find are counter hooks and straights to his body and head all night long.
    Last edited by Kiddoe; 03-10-2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Comment

Rigo would KTFO Cruz to be honest

Comment

I think i could take a few of leo santa cruz punches. seriously, the guy couldnt even hurt a dude with 400 punches. rigo has been dropped, but i expect him to take LSC punches with a mean poker face.

then again, he has a pokerface on 24/7. hes like the rapper eminem, he physically cannot smile. its a genetic trait

Comment

I believe Rigondeaux's contract with Top Rank expires soon and Rigondeaux has said he wants to leave Top Rank. So Rigondeaux-Santa Cruz may be a possibility soon. I'm not sure Golden Boy would make such a risky fight, though.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              I think i could take a few of leo santa cruz punches. seriously, the guy couldnt even hurt a dude with 400 punches. rigo has been dropped, but i expect him to take LSC punches with a mean poker face.

then again, he has a pokerface on 24/7. hes like the rapper eminem, he physically cannot smile. its a genetic trait
              who ever said santa cruz was a KO artist? All his fights are tactical aggression and he wears guys down. That is the only style that will beat Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                Title says it all.
                You wish. Rigo would cut him into pieces and eat him for breakfast with some huevo y salchicha.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  who ever said santa cruz was a KO artist? All his fights are tactical aggression and he wears guys down. That is the only style that will beat Rigo.
                  lol its a pipedream first of all that this fight even happens, 2nd i agree a high volume attack would probably be one of ur best shots at him but.... if u dont have power to hurt rigo what makes u think he wont counter. rigo is faster and is an excellent counter puncher. we've only see LSC against these guys who are good but almost look intimidated and get overwhelmed by the punches.

Comment

different levels..... i would rather see him fight donaire

Comment

Working...
                    X