Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What major fan base in boxing is the most delusional???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The defensive queens need an honourable mention.

Comment

Crap poll...you have UK boxing fans but not US boxing fans, PR boxing fans, Filipino boxing fans? gtfoh.

Anyway, it's clearly Mayweather fans, they like to pretend Mayweather is #1 atg who has never ducked an opponent and doesn't 'run' because he wants to give the fans what they want. They also justify his cherrypicks by claiming he can only fight at WW or 'there's nobody else', they'll deride catchweights and then when their hero does it, it doesn't matter. I could go on but you get the picture, it's just a constant stream of nut-hugging b/s from them.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 08-10-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Crap poll...you have UK boxing fans but not US boxing fans, PR boxing fans, Filipino boxing fans? gtfoh.
        Well Puerto Rico really doesn't anyone aside from Cotto right now who's really relevant, Pacquiao and Donaire you can probably say go hand in hand.

Do Americans root all for Americans??? Not really. I don't root for every American. If so, I so I would probably be a fan of Rios, Ortiz, Alexander, D. Garcia, Guerrero, etc.

The UK fans tend to root for just about anyone relevant from there. It's not a bad thing, don't take it so personal. Consider yourself the delusional Hatton UK fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Anyway, it's clearly Mayweather fans, they like to pretend Mayweather is #1 atg who has never ducked an opponent and doesn't 'run' because he wants to give the fans what they want.
          I couldn't bring myself to read the stuff where people said Mayweather intentionally hung on the ropes against Cotto to give the fans excitement. Oh boy.....that was good s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Says the Russian queer who had Gregorz Proska as the best middleweight in the world
            I never did but that would be as delusional as saying Slappy is an ATG

Comment

Wow, a Floyd fan making this tread?!! But to the question, since Pacman has fallen, it's obviously the Floyd fans who stand alone atop delusion mountain.

You know it's all bad when some of them can claim with a straight face that Floyd would beat Hagler. Now how delusional must you be to spout nonsense like that??

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I never did but that would be as delusional as saying Slappy is an ATG
                Why are you lying? I remember specifically you saying that Proska was the best middleweight in the world and it was just a matter of time before he proved it.

The **** lost to KERRY HOPE the next day bwahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Wow, a Floyd fan making this tread?!! But to the question, since Pacman has fallen, it's obviously the Floyd fans who stand alone atop delusion mountain.

You know it's all bad when some of them can claim with a straight face that Floyd would beat Hagler. Now how delusional must you be to spout nonsense like that??
                  Hey don't group me with the Reloaded's of the forum. I actually voted it was Mayweather fans.

Comment

Any fanbase that says Cortez cost Hatton the Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Hey don't group me with the Reloaded's of the forum.
                      Don't disown people from your hood bro, that's dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X