No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Faces Aldimar Silva Santos on 2/2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez Faces Aldimar Silva Santos on 2/2

Brazilian Aldimar Silva Santos will be the rival of former two time world champion Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez in his return to the ring on February 2, 2013, at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation to be broadcasted on DIRECTV Pay Per View.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lets see what Juanma has left

Comment

say what you want about JuanMa but he's still one of the 10 most exciting fighters in the game

Comment

Man how the mighty have fallen. Collided with the Mexican got knocked the fuck out twice and now your whole career is in jeopardy.

Comment

juanma is exciting to watch...he comes to fight not hug all night and run around the ring,problem with him is he can hit but isnt himslef good at taking shots,

Comment

He is exciting but for him to succeed, he has to back off his bravado when he is hurt and keep a high defence.

Comment

i dont know much about santos. but I hope he beats the absolute **** out of JuanMA and forces him to retire.

Comment

he's basically boxing a guy that's a 6/ 8 round fighter, w/no punch, 4 those prices...terrible matchmaking...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Man how the mighty have fallen. Collided with the Mexican got knocked the fuck out twice and now your whole career is in jeopardy.
                  Why must all be racial?

He collided with Salido and was TKOed which is different from what happened to Pac (he got KTFO)

Many good fighters have lost to guys who have their number, doesnt make him any less of a fighter.
                  He is exciting to watch and puts on a good show.

He needs to KO this guy with 6-8 to stay in fans mind as a serious threat.(IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    i dont know much about santos. but I hope he beats the absolute **** out of JuanMA and forces him to retire.
                    Wow! did Juan do something to you?

Comment

Working...
                    X