Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Aims To Destroy Bailey: Target Floyd, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero Alexander is the fight I wanna see. Guerrero looked good after his layoff and Alexander seemed to carry his weight well. Should be a easy fight to make as long as he gets past Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Task at hand bro, task at hand.
      "We're focused on our opponent BUT..."

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      oh man!!!...Devon and the word DESTROY just don't seem to go together...smh...Devon is not the hardest dude to touch and Bailey can give you a nap with just one touch...so we'll see....
      I have a feeling Bailey is gonna get him. Alexander has always been vulnerable to the right hand and he doesn't have the best chin either.

Comment

He done well to come back from the 'It burns' debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
          Guerrero Alexander is the fight I wanna see. Guerrero looked good after his layoff and Alexander seemed to carry his weight well. Should be a easy fight to make as long as he gets past Bailey.
          Guerrero massacres Devon. I would love to see that ****.

Comment

I hate how everybody wants to call out the same three fighters. It's always Floyd,Pac, and Canelo. You have to earn a fight with floyd or pac. This guy should worry about getting revenge against Tim Bradley who beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander 923-1, 13KOs) is currently training for his September 8th showdown against IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey (43-7, 37KOs). The fight was originally scheduled to take place in Memphis, TN and then was moved to San Antonio, Texas. A scheduling conflict at the AT&T Center may result in another venue change even thought the fight is only four weeks away.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Hell of a record

Comment

Devon has the quit gene in him. Only a matter of time until it gets exposed again. Time to cash out?

Comment

I can see Alexander fighting canelo assuming he and canelo get past their next opponents, which they should. Too bad to the more deserving top jr middleweights who are stuck fighting WBC title eliminators with the promise of the winner fighting canelo.

Comment

He actually makes sense in an oddball way. Floyd may have peaked and is fighting above his best weight at 154. He may never get a better chance with Floyd, not that he would win. What can I say about Canelo that everybody doesn't know already. Alexander stands as much chance as any of the other JWs and geezers that Canelo has beat up.

Comment

Devon will outwork Bailey. There is a slim chance Bailey could win because of his knockout power but Devon will be too elusive for him. And also Devon will not win against Floyd and Canelo because he lacks mental toughness.

Comment

Working...
                      X