Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VADA on Lamont Peterson's Test, Golden Boy, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so on the 13th od April Pete was informed by VADA his sample A was positive.

On his Twiter he had 2 tweets on that date and then the next was on 22nd April.

VADA said he waited 8 days to respond to them on the positive result which was 21st April.

On the 24th He said he felt like superman!

Lamont Peterson ‏ @kingpete26

Sorry I haven't been tweeting but I'm staying focus for the fight! Training is going gr8.....I feel like superman!!!

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1uVaVO6w3
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

It has also been asked why it took so long to test the “B” sample after the first positive test result. When VADA notified Mr. Peterson of the adverse finding on April 13, Mr. Peterson had one week to challenge the “A” test result and ask for the “B” sample to be tested. During that time, Mr. Peterson also had the opportunity to supplement his earlier written submissions to VADA with regard to drugs and other medications that he had used prior to the testing. Mr. Peterson’s representatives waited eight days (until Saturday, April 21) to respond. At that time, they did not communicate any of the “exculpatory” material later offered to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Instead, they chose to challenge the positive test result, asserted their right to be present when the “B” sample was tested, and asked that the “B” sample be tested on Friday, April 27th. The UCLA laboratory said that Friday was an inappropriate day to begin testing because four consecutive days are needed to complete the test. The sample “B” test began on Monday, April 30th.

http://www.boxingscene.com/vada-on-l...ds-more--52734

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
      If PEDerson had a defficiency that was making him tired... I don't blame him by trying to fix it before the fight... As long as it's all natural... Time will tell.., something tells me he is innocent... Maybe it's just the hate for Khan that makes me feels this way... Hahaha
      A symptom of natural testosterone deficiency is if you've been taking synthetic testosterone. Synthetic testosterone tells your balls to stop making natural testosterone. The symptoms get worse progressively, including to the point of inability to make offspring. Peterson has been on it for quite a while.

Comment

after all it's a URINE TEST random blood testing is all BS!

Comment

Working...
        X